• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things in the Game's Code that we should have access to...

JONESxKING

Smash Rookie
Many people make posts about what brawl has left out--characters, stages, etc etc. But there are many things in the game's code that we don't have access to that we could use. Let's compile a list:

The 38 costumes of the characters when you fight them in the SSE.

Shadow Peach/Zelda/Diddy/Koopa/Samus Costumes.

All of the objects in the SSE that could have been usable in the stage creator.

Backgrounds from SSE battles for stage creator.

Blue Falcon With Meta-Ridley as a stage hazard.

Stage where Lucario and Metaknight face off.

Stage where Mario Fights Kirby in SSE.

ADD YOUR OWN!

mzink*

Smash Ace
maybe primids, borboras or armights as assist trophys as a replacement for more annoying things like nintendog lol. maybe have portals in stage builder. The Stadium as a stage. Lucario stage

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
It'd be nice to play on the stage where you fought Bowser in Subspace. With Master Hand KO'd in the backround xP

Incarnadine

Smash Rookie
I kinda like the stage where you fight the dark versions of all the characters in the Great Maze in SSE. Having it in Brawls would be neat. The platforms could change randomly every time you pick it like in SSE. Having all the SSE tilesets, backgrounds, hazards, platforms, and other do-dads from SSE in the stage builder is what I've always been saying I wanted, though. It seems like such a huge waste for the game designers to have created so much stuff and not have put it into the stage builder.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
They could make something like Assist Trophies or Poke Balls, but instead it summons a Subspace enemy (or enemies) to fight your opponent exactly like they do in SSE. Weaker enemies (Primids, Bytans, etc.) might come in groups of more than one, while for stronger enemies (Roturret, Gamgya, etc.), only one would appear. I think that would be cool.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Ooh. Tabuu's stage would be cool to play on.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Uh huh. I'd have to say I agree with this topic. Especially on the Great Maze battleground with the random platform generator and the Stadium. It would have been nice to have some of those battlegrounds unlocked when you met certain requirements in SSE. Oh yes.. the other battleground I would have enjoyed was the canyon one that the main five brawled in just before everyone met up at the beach before the final area. Agreed though, really seems like they could have had room to make some of those available in more than one mode. Seems like the stadium at the very least would have worked, despite it being so much like PS 1 and 2.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, I was hoping the Stadium would be available as a stage. The Lucario one as well.

Top Bottom