• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Damn that Hollowed Hero is nice. I've been on a huge DS kick lately, so this is perfect for me! Can't wait to try it out in game.
Praise the sun!

Last edited:

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Speaking about Ike, would you be willing to embark on a quest of recreating one of his costumes from his Fire Emblem appearances?

Rage83

Smash Ace
I know that competitive versions of stages are rather popular requests, but would you mind making one of one of these(or all if you like): Port Town Aero Dive, Mario Bros., Mushroomy Kingdom, Rainbow Cruise, the Project M training room, etc.

It'd be much appreciated of course. :)

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I know that competitive versions of stages are rather popular requests, but would you mind making one of one of these(or all if you like): Port Town Aero Dive, Mario Bros., Mushroomy Kingdom, Rainbow Cruise, the Project M training room, etc.

It'd be much appreciated of course. :)
port town is hell to modify, but mushroomy kingdom and rainbow cruise sound fun :)

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
Can you do models now? I know you said you couldn't before. Not sure if that's changed.

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
Who is Little Mac going to be a costume for? I assume Captain Falcon, but I could be wrong.

the3picgamer23

Smash Rookie
may i request a sunflower from Plants vs zombies garden warfare for venesuar peashooter for luigi chomper for king dedede and master chief for snake those would be cool

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
may i request a sunflower from Plants vs zombies garden warfare for venesuar peashooter for luigi chomper for king dedede and master chief for snake those would be cool
http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/05/05/your-prophets-are-making-a-big-mistake/#more-2817

Here is your Master Chief; and also before spamming a forum, check Brawl Vault. And if I come off as sounding abrasive, I apologize.

EDIT: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435

Here is an Ezio over Ike.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Starting to get the custom content train rolling again, also, how do you guys like the new preview I made for my mods?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Uploaded Metal Gear Ray

also, I have around 5 or so projects all going on at once so I'll be putting a lot of content out soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom