• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's pretty pixels: Round Two!

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Hey, there is a request I would like you to do, but am not sure of the difficulty to do it. Here's the idea, a stage that can act as a 2d fighter stage. By this I mean a simple 2d stage with just a flat ground, (going off the edges of the map or a platform) and has a switchable GIF in the background.
The reason I am asking this is because If you make a template for 2d fighting stages, then other can do something like take a GIF from this site http://kotaku.com/5977912/the-best-animated-backgrounds-of-2d-fighting-games do a little editing, and wala we have some of the most amazing stage backgrounds in video game history. I tried to go into this a little, and even tried to use M22K's What is love stage, but alas my skills as a stage maker are limited to a Macbook. =/

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey, there is a request I would like you to do, but am not sure of the difficulty to do it. Here's the idea, a stage that can act as a 2d fighter stage. By this I mean a simple 2d stage with just a flat ground, (going off the edges of the map or a platform) and has a switchable GIF in the background.
The reason I am asking this is because If you make a template for 2d fighting stages, then other can do something like take a GIF from this site http://kotaku.com/5977912/the-best-animated-backgrounds-of-2d-fighting-games do a little editing, and wala we have some of the most amazing stage backgrounds in video game history. I tried to go into this a little, and even tried to use M22K's What is love stage, but alas my skills as a stage maker are limited to a Macbook. =/
I'll see what can be done :) Cant start right away though, have some work to do

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
So, you've got some nice things. I'm not sure how I missed this thread for so long, but I've got a request for you. Frozen Bridge of Eldin with no stage hazards. I think it'd actually be great to have two versions, one perfectly flat (undamaged) and one with the broken fragment missing in the middle (damaged). BOTH of these versions are frozen, though. I can't imagine it'd be too hard, should just be models and lighting. I've not had much luck with stage hacking despite being proficient in 3D Modeling suites. I haven't had the patience to teach myself how to make it work.

No rush, I'm sure you've got plenty you've filled your plate with.

210stuna

Smash Lord
All these PM: Competitive/HD remake stages are truly great man, more power to you. I don't remember when you updated those last 3 stages, but they're looking good. I'm about to download them right now, and it's also great to hear you're not permabanned on BV.

Kudos

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE, I can't download your stuff via BV, because your Dropbox is too full of traffic apparently.

What gives eh?

Last edited:

Squii The Fish

Smash Journeyman
So... uhh... I watched that video again and saw a folder called matoi ryuko.

If you are working on a model. I am just saying the would be pretty ****ing cool.

I love Kill La Kill.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
So... uhh... I watched that video again and saw a folder called matoi ryuko.

If you are working on a model. I am just saying the would be pretty ****ing cool.

I love Kill La Kill.
already exists :p look on BV

Also KLK is currently my favorite anime :)

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
All these PM: Competitive/HD remake stages are truly great man, more power to you. I don't remember when you updated those last 3 stages, but they're looking good. I'm about to download them right now, and it's also great to hear you're not permabanned on BV.

Kudos

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE, I can't download your stuff via BV, because your Dropbox is too full of traffic apparently.

What gives eh?
apparently my 250GB per day limit was reached, just wait till tomorrow.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Could you change the upload site to get around that issue?

I'm saying this because I don't think you will be getting any less famous as the days go by with your new uploads you put up. This is a good thing after all, right?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Could you change the upload site to get around that issue?

I'm saying this because I don't think you will be getting any less famous as the days go by with your new uploads you put up. This is a good thing after all, right?
Its a suspension, not a ban, should be gone in the morning. Ah, gotcha. Well I'm not using mediafire because it's garbage, so i cant think of many other options. I use dropbox because i can update stuff live from my desktop.

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq All of this work is fantastic. Does it all come pre-loaded on your PM build or will I need to update this stuff myself? Also, now that I'm at my own comp I can post this small recolor request lol. I was wondering if you could make an armored Mewtwo with off white/ beige skin, burgundy/ deep red tail, and dark blue/ navy-ish armor. It's strange not having a picture reference but I got the idea looking at the color scheme of your shadow Mewtwo in game the other night if that helps any.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Its a suspension, not a ban, should be gone in the morning. Ah, gotcha. Well I'm not using mediafire because it's garbage, so i cant think of many other options. I use dropbox because i can update stuff live from my desktop.
Mega.co.nz is a really great site for hosting files. It doesn't have the update from desktop aspect, but I really like their M.O. and they seem to never go down.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq All of this work is fantastic. Does it all come pre-loaded on your PM build or will I need to update this stuff myself? Also, now that I'm at my own comp I can post this small recolor request lol. I was wondering if you could make an armored Mewtwo with off white/ beige skin, burgundy/ deep red tail, and dark blue/ navy-ish armor. It's strange not having a picture reference but I got the idea looking at the color scheme of your shadow Mewtwo in game the other night if that helps any.
Pretty much all of it is in my build :)

210stuna

Smash Lord
What ever happened to the Melee Kongo Jungle?

EDIT: Also I tried out your Hazard Free Halberd stage, and it is good except for when the hazards are supposed to come into play the camera still focuses on them as if they were there. Does that make sense? I don't know if it's fixable or not, but at the very least there is no actual hazards which is better than nothing.

Regarding your Clockville stage, very well done I must say as a mixture of different textures through the year it's nice to see what a fantastic job you have done with it. I have a question about the Animal Crossing critters in the back, is it possible to have a Clockville without the animals there? They really kill the serious Clock Tower vibe, if you know what I mean. I have found a Smashville texture on Brawl Vault that is set in some sort of ice land, but the thing is that there are no animals on the stage. Can you make that happen some how with your magic abilities?

Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/exwda9mab72h2lu/STGVILLAGE_03.pac

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
What ever happened to the Melee Kongo Jungle?

EDIT: Also I tried out your Hazard Free Halberd stage, and it is good except for when the hazards are supposed to come into play the camera still focuses on them as if they were there. Does that make sense? I don't know if it's fixable or not, but at the very least there is no actual hazards which is better than nothing.

Regarding your Clockville stage, very well done I must say as a mixture of different textures through the year it's nice to see what a fantastic job you have done with it. I have a question about the Animal Crossing critters in the back, is it possible to have a Clockville without the animals there? They really kill the serious Clock Tower vibe, if you know what I mean. I have found a Smashville texture on Brawl Vault that is set in some sort of ice land, but the thing is that there are no animals on the stage. Can you make that happen some how with your magic abilities?

Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/exwda9mab72h2lu/STGVILLAGE_03.pac
The halberd thing is due to the module, I dont believe I can change it sadly, I'll try though.
also, it's really easy to get rid of the animal dudes in the background, just open the stage and look through the modeldatas for a model called "static" and export it to your desktop, then replace each of the animals' models with it.

BrawilVaultRequester

Smash Rookie
excuse me I'v seen thousands of hacks on brawl vault but made one specifically to request stages characters etc. so could you make a balanced Kongo jungle 64 with a straight floor instead of slanted and lower the platforms from the side. Make a balanced Big Blue with just the Falcon flyer and Competitive Pokefloats over Saffrin city where the the stage is just Onix with grab able edges and the other pokemon are in the backround. You don't have to and I'm gonna subscribe to your youtube channel.
Hey! I've been posting more and more these days and thought I'd try something to put more time on my hands, so I'm creating this thread, which will be a hub/request area for any of my stuff.

NOTE: All of the requests that I take on are going to be at my own leisure, as I'm still young and have things like midterms and other school stuff that has to come first in my life. However if I find free time I'm usually working on stuff for fun :)

Kill count icons for the CSS:

Pixelated heart stock icons:

Link to info.pac with heart stocks.

Melee FD 3.0 Ready
That's all for now!

excuse me I'v seen thousands of hacks on this page but made one specifically to request stages characters etc. so could you make a balanced Kongo jungle 64 with a straight floor instead of slanted and lower the platforms from the side. Make a balanced Big Blue with just the Falcon flyer and Competitive Pokefloats over Saffrin city where the the stage is just Onix with grab able edges and the other pokemon are in the backround. You don't have to and I'm gonna subscribe to your youtube channel​

210stuna

Smash Lord
The halberd thing is due to the module, I dont believe I can change it sadly, I'll try though.
also, it's really easy to get rid of the animal dudes in the background, just open the stage and look through the modeldatas for a model called "static" and export it to your desktop, then replace each of the animals' models with it.
I'll have to look into that, I don't know where to find the animal model data, nor do I know which model data it is where I could find "static" . Is it in a certain misc data, if so, which one?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
toward the last few, there's a lot of them, just expand the modeldata until you can see the model to preview it

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey guys! Sorry I've been dormant for the last few days, I've been working on this!

Just need to fix the lighting and it'll be done :)

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Edit: whoops, meant to post in your Pack thread.

Last edited:

210stuna

Smash Lord
Nice updates on the stages Theytah!
I really like that Minish Night stage compared to Distant Planet.

What exactly is the difference between the stage you based it on that was simply a night time version of Distant Planet?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Nice updates on the stages Theytah!
I really like that Minish Night stage compared to Distant Planet.

What exactly is the difference between the stage you based it on that was simply a night time version of Distant Planet?
A lot of the textures (if not all of them) are replaced with simplier ones from the LoZ game Minish Cap

I'm actually going to make a whole new stage (legal of course) over distant planet using a level straight from pikmin

Last edited:

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Hey guys! Sorry I've been dormant for the last few days, I've been working on this!

Just need to fix the lighting and it'll be done :)
Thank you for this thing that I wanted to do, but couldn't because my hands are tied. (also, congrats on making PMBR even though I'm like a month late)

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Thank you for this thing that I wanted to do, but couldn't because my hands are tied. (also, congrats on making PMBR even though I'm like a month late)
No prob! Just gotta fix the lighting up so that everyone doesn't go blind playing it :cool:

FalconAnon

Smash Rookie
I would love you forever if you made that Hollowed Hero work over Link with a shield and short sword of some kind.

Top Bottom