• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

They change the mine!

Chepe

Smash Lord
Yeah, NyaseNya was right about yet another thing. Doesnt anyone remember what she said?

She once claimed that Snake's landmine had gotten numerous complaints from organizations and that Sakurai and the team were considering removing it altogether. Well, it looks like they opted to turn it into a kid's toy lol.

In all honesty, it doesnt look too bad, just a bit colorful is all. But you know what this means? That Peach probably WAS rated R at one point and that was the reason it took so long to show her on the Dojo. **** NyaseNya was right about pretty much everything she said. Is the game really on dual-layer disc like she once claimed?

Chepe

Smash Lord
Yeah. I just realized that it IS dual layered... Good freakin game, she was a true leaker from the start, and she is in cahoots with someone involved with Nintendo. If there ever is a SSB4, we should apologize to her because it seems everyone chased her away...

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
ya people probebly got *****y saying ohh it\'s to realistic looking we can have that our poor minds cant handle it.

Thunderbolt730

Smash Cadet
They may have changed the image, but the old mine is still in Snake's video. It might not make a difference, but I thought it was interesting.

Top Bottom