• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There's no any way to contact to Masahiro Sakurai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0687-0844-4885
Post warned for content related to spam
Well, I want to ask to Masahiro Sakurai, but, Sakurai disabled the PM, because, he doesn't want to be attacked by the Waluigi Fanboys. Since 2 weeks ago, I was contacted in the Nintendo of America chat support, I was contacted by my own risk to Danny, a NOA worker, and I asked of I wanted Edelgard von Hresvelg from Fire Emblem: Three Houses to be a playable character in Smash Bros. Ultimate:

I wanted to contact to Sakurai to ask him if he can add Edelgard as a playable character, I DON'T wanted to be a cameo in Garreg Mach Monastery stage, and NEITHER a Spirit. I know was hurted for me, but, I know are going to be mad at me, because, nobody wants to help me. There's any way to contact Masahiro Sakurai, or not?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
No, there isn't.
And even if you did, there's no guarantee he'll add her.
This is especially the case here where he made it clear he wasn't the one that decided these newcomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom