• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There is only one reason Black Shadow is not in Brawl

IrishSheikah

Smash Journeyman
he is dead, remember
Black Shadow: Watashi wa shinan, SHINANZOOOOO!
Capt. Falcon: Falcon PUNCH!!!
Rick Wheeler: CAPTAIN FALCON!!
Black Shadow: BLAHHHHHH!!
*Solar system explodes*

Zacke

Smash Cadet
That's why Capt. Falcon in Brawl isn't the real! It's Rick Weeler, because Capt. Falcon is dead! :O
That's why he doesn't have FAAALCOON PAAAAAWNSH as Final Smash!
The pieces are falling together....

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I doubt Falcon can ever die. Not even a celestial explosion of that magnitude would phase him. Perhaps he slipped into another dimension awaiting his return.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Guys, Captain Falcon is STILL alive. Here;s why:

After the climatic punch, Cpt. Falcon was hungry, so he went to eat Pichu and Young Link.

He also ate Mewtwo, Dr. Mario, Toon Zelda/Toon Shiek, Dixie Kong, Pichu Bros, and Roy, but they managed to escape in spirit form, but Falcon punched them anyway.

So, that's how the Forbidden 7 were made.

P.E

Smash Apprentice
Black Shadow isn´t in Brawl because either Ganondorf´s moveset would work perectly for Black Shadow (and they would had to kick Ganondorf or give him a completely different moveset) or they just don´t care very much about F-Zero... (Goroh as an AT is sort of blasphemy, isn´t it?)

kr3wman

Smash Master
Black Shadow isn´t in Brawl because either Ganondorf´s moveset would work perectly for Black Shadow (and they would had to kick Ganondorf or give him a completely different moveset) or they just don´t care very much about F-Zero... (Goroh as an AT is sort of blasphemy, isn´t it?)
They care because they put C. Falcon in.

If Nintendo didn't do this by the first game, He would have Falcon Punch'ed them to the face, even if they invented the Falcon Punch for that game.

P.E

Smash Apprentice
They care because they put C. Falcon in.

If Nintendo didn't do this by the first game, He would have Falcon Punch'ed them to the face, even if they invented the Falcon Punch for that game.
I´m just wondering why they didn´t change his moveset. Even his voice is the same while characters like Luigi, Peach and so on get new ones. :urg:

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
Honestly... i think that after that cosmic disruption it must have caused his nipples to lose their shine a bit... so he's taking a break to go polish them, then got kidnapped and replaced by fred jones. everyone knows that ascots are a proven defense to falcon punches. wikipedia, k?

so anyways... as soon as we all team up and kill freddie, we'll get our awesome, shiny nippled, ruler of the world back... BUT WE'VE GOT TO BAND TOGETHER MEN! (and women if there be any present lol)

WHO'S WITH ME?!!!! ! aruahhrauaahharughhaurahh!!

Chro

Smash Apprentice
he is dead, remember
Black Shadow: Watashi wa shinan, SHINANZOOOOO!
Capt. Falcon: Falcon PUNCH!!!
Rick Wheeler: CAPTAIN FALCON!!
Black Shadow: BLAHHHHHH!!
*Solar system explodes*
That was almost funnier than the actual video, lol

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
Forget about Goroh. I never wanted him in this game. He was cool until he got a son. Now all he can do is make family comedies, like Ice Cube and Martin Lawrence. Daigoroh sucks.

Pico is way cooler. He's green, he's got a shell for protection, but is always on the offensive. No turtling for this turtle! Also, he only gets his *** kicked by Cap't Falcon half as bad as Goroh does. Finally Pico has military experience, from the Polipoto army. I don't know what the hell it is, but it sounds cool. Also, Pico caused the greatest F-Zero disaster ever. Where was Goroh? Probably at a picnic with his family. What a tool.

D

Deleted member

If Brawl has any relationship with the F-Zero anime what so ever, I will have a 249th reason too murder Sakurai.

Top Bottom