• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE **** XIF TOURNAMENT SERIES (October 13TH) ROUND 2!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
THE **** XIF TOURNAMENT SERIES!

AKA: FX TRIWEEKLIES

---------------------------------------------
NEXT DATE IS SAT. OCTOBER 13TH
---------------------------------------------

The Story

So I bet you all were thinking "man... this sucks, XIF is gone, and now we dont get to smash at his amazing smasher place of good times.

So me and Linguini get to talking, and we're like.... hey, just because I'm gone, why should my smashfests die too???

So we decided... to hell with XIF, lets do some **** without him!

After many discussions with Linguini and "XIF's Mom" we are all now proud to present the newest craze of the South East Florida tournament scene.

Times and Location

Address:
3678 San Simeon Circle
Weston FL, 33331

Time:
12 PM to 12 AM (NO EARLIER AND NO LATER!!!)

Doubles:
1 PM til 4 PM (Shouldnt be any longer)

Singles:
5 PM til 12 AM

Pay for all entrance fees when you walk in, door fee is mandatory, and if you so choose, enter singles and doubles at that time as well, so we may expedite the process of the tournament.

House Rules

---HANDS AWAY FROM ALL HOUSE FOOD! NO FOOD WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE HOUSE

---If you do want food, after exiting my neighborhood if you make a right on SouthPost Rd, you'll hit Weston Road after like a quarter or half mile. To the right is a McDonalds, Chipotle, Quiznos, and 7-11 All within a half mile. To the left there is a Wendy's, TacoBell, and Boston Market clustered fairly close about a mile down (Wendy's will show up first) A bit further down there is a BurgerKing next to State Road 84.

---Clean after yourselves please.

---Dont step on my dogs.

---Living Room and My Room are the only places necessary to be in. No funny business elsewhere.

Tournament Rules

---XIF DOOR FEES ARE IN EFFECT! (15 dollars to enter the house, 10 goes to the pot.)

---10 dollar per person per team

---60-30-10 percentage payout

---DOUBLE ELIMINATION BRACKET, NO POOLS

---4 stock 8 minute time limit

---NEUTRAL STAGES: Dreamland 64, Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination

---COUNTERPICK STAGES: Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams (Singles only), Yoshi's Story

---Best of three sets for all rounds of the tournament except for Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals which will be best of five.

---Stage picking will be first random, then afterwards, as need be, losers will pick stage, winner will pick character, and then loser will pick character

---ORIGINAL DSR WILL BE IN EFFECT (Either party may not pick the same stage on which they LAST WON ON) This means a max of 2 stages not allowed at any time, which also means that can only happen in Finals.

---Gentlemen's agreement will be allowed for the above only within the scope of allowed stages.

Equipment

As of now, i believe my house contains 2 TVs, 2 Gamecubes, and 1 Smash copy, i'll have to check this out later. So at the least each triweekly should try to get 1 TV, 1 Gamecube, and 2 Smash copies, and PREFFERABLY 2 TVs, 2 Gamecubes, and 3 Smash copies.

Hosting and Contact

This tournament will be primarily organized by Linguini, with the venue and equipment partly given by XIF's Mom. At these Triweeklies, Whatever Linguini says is the final word on any dispute, and XIF's Mom word supercedes all others. But dont worry, it'll all be too good.

For any questions on the tournament contact Linguini

Linguini Cell: 954-647-7972

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
1st post FTW! Yay! SEFL can now smash again!? Is there a time? (note* work and school during the days) So make so single start right around 4:30 :)

Linguini

Smash Master
This **** is going down! your house is in good hands xif.
Im going to Post the setups availible and ill keep editing my post from here.

TV's-
1.XIF
2.XIF
3.Linguini

Cubes
1.XIF
2.XIF
3.Linguini

Aight, im aiming at around 3 more tv's/cubes os post!

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
i hate weston, i hate the rich old people in weston, i hate xif for kicking out Cynthia (out of his house, i can never get over this part), my will to smash just died the moment xif kick her out...

Linguini

Smash Master
O yeah im expecting all of the SEFL smashers to come to this and get up off their fat *****. No Johns about money, its $10 for each event so stfu!

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
i hate weston, i hate the rich old people in weston, i hate xif for kicking out Cynthia (out of his house, i can never get over this part), my will to smash just died the moment xif kick her out...
get off my girls @$$!!! u dont have a chance. this **** is jus too good

Top Bottom