• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The worst Smash Bros 4 newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicN64

Banned via Warnings
There's great newcomers, and some bad newcomers. But, who do you think the worst newcomer. I personally find that Roselina is the worst newcomer. Who thought to put her in the game?

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Rosalina's actually...pretty useful, at least while Luma's not gone. She does however, have the worst Final Smash in the game >_>

Picking a "worst" newcomer is kinda hard to decide...but if I had to say one...Oh I swear I'm gonna get flack for this one: Mega Man. Yes, I love his inclusion, and while everything about him screams fan service in a good way, I see him being too easy to counter.

Last edited:

AnoA

Smash Cadet
Megaman has a really good aerial spacing though. We really need to deeply play the game before commenting on chars' gameplay.

Edit: I love all inclusion btw

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am sorry but we do not allow "Who are the worst character" threads as people's feelings get hurt and everything just goes down the drain. I am locking this up nice and tightly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom