• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The world's saddest dog is wondering what

Status
Not open for further replies.

meiling277869

Smash Rookie

For each dog-lover, you will feel sympathy when you see such a picture of this dog named the world’s saddest dog. Do u want to hold Mr Newman? I have such an impulse.

I wonder what Mr Newman is thinking of. Maybe Mr Newman gets sad because he can not get delicious food and enjoy its cuisine sitting besides Mr Newman host. Or Mr Newman is saying,“I hate depression, I didn’t suffer the former several economy crisis. However, I suffer a lot from this crisis—no delicious food, no good-looking clothes, no better life. am the world’s saddest dog. Everybody regards me as the saddest dog in this world when I walk on the street. It is true. I was tied to this pole. I can’t smile. My owner is busy in earning money. I wish the day when economy turns better comes soon and then I can live better life. Pets have nothing to do except waiting. What your guys are doing now? I want to have a talk to MR Michael who took my picture and ask for some money from him to better my life because I have portrait right. Do you want more the world’s saddest dog pictures? OK, call me and negotiate to me. I have lots of videos taken by my owners for me. You can convert the videos into pictures. Ok, let the best video converter help you to make your wish come true. By the way, don’t forget to pay for it. Pay for the world’s saddest dog.”

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yes. YES! I HEAR YOU LORD!

I WILL PAY FOR THE WORLD'S SADDEST DOG.

PRAISE BE TO THE LORD AND HIS GOOD NAME.

I SHALL SAVE THIS DOG.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I checked the date on the photo and it turns out that that's it was taken in 1983

MR NEWMAN HAS BEEN DEAD FOR AGES!

DUN DUN DUN

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I checked the date on the photo and it turns out that that's it was taken in 1983

MR NEWMAN HAS BEEN DEAD FOR AGES!

DUN DUN DUN
Congratulations! You win SWF's Smash Detective Award!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom