• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The WOOP! (Extremely Situational Bowser Combo)

CervPurp63

Smash Apprentice
Lol, it can easily be interrupted, but this is how you do it:

1. Hit the opponent with a 1, 2 jab

2. Follow up with the running A (popping them up in the air)

3. Finish with the Up Air

4. Yell "WOOP!!" at your opponent after completing the combo.

5. Realize that it's an extremely noob combo

:chuckle:

Chrono Centaur

Smash Apprentice
what an amazing idea, going to spam an extreme punishable and laggy running A with Brawl's new dodge mechanics and powershielding

ohwait

CervPurp63

Smash Apprentice
I hope Gimpyfish reads this and laughs at me. This combo isn't pro or anything, its just a lucky string of hits I did by CHASING down a Luigi player. Please don't take this as a serious tactic, but if you manage to pull it off, yell "WOOP!" just to be funny.

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
This is so weird.. I do this combo on the sandbag in the waiting room all the time XD

And I have gotten it off on a few players on wi-fi as well. Guess I need to shout WOOP now lol. I usually just make some random roar...

Dacman

Smash Rookie
couldnt u use down-B instead of up-A? Down-B has the up hitbox, so it'll add another hit, i guess?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
generally when I pull things like that off I do the bowser dance taunt...IRL. sometimes I also actually press taunt, but ....

(down taunt)

CervPurp63

Smash Apprentice
This is so weird.. I do this combo on the sandbag in the waiting room all the time XD

And I have gotten it off on a few players on wi-fi as well. Guess I need to shout WOOP now lol. I usually just make some random roar...
you should definately yell WOOP! after you land the up air

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
Dear god. Noob combos are awesome when pulled off against some hyper competitive person who just happens to slip XD

Top Bottom