• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wisconsin Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Sunshine

Smash Rookie
This is the place for everyone who's from Wisconsin to talk about tournies, stuff, and of course, yours truly, BRIGHT SUNSHINE.

Begin the discussion.

chansen

Smash Lord
Nah son, that's like asking if theres any Platteville smashers,
I got nothin but scrub apprentices, their ****s weak.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Actually this was created in December 06, and yours was created in January 07... so despite this thread being mostly useless due to the other threads for wisconsin such as the tourny threads and the team taubsi thread, you, smash daddy, made a duplicate of a thread that had already been started, and died... and since creating that, this thread has come back to life and we now have 2 "(The) Wisconsin Thread"s crowding up the midwest board making wisconsin look like even bigger noobs than we actually are. :chuckle:

sorry for the rant, but yeah...

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
o.k. then...

anyways, who the heck come up with the thing of the noobs, it sounds weird when someone calls someone noob, well for me it those, it's like a stupid word a gamer can say.

eLantern

Smash Cadet
Does anyone ever hold any friendly yet competitive games in or near Milwaukee?

Not talking about huge tournaments that cost money. I'm just talking about some simple 1 vs 1, teams, or Melee games at maybe someone's home in order to play some new people. I mean i'm not good complared to what i have seen on people's videos but i wonder how i match up to some human player around here. I'm tired of going back and forth with the computer plus my friends seem to have gotten tired of playing Smash and prefer to play Halo 2 and GoW online instead.

So... post some responses on here and let me know.

Eci4

Smash Ace
I know theres someone on the boards that goes to the Milwaukee school o' engineering... a friend of mine is up there, and he watches them smash... quite a few of them smash I guess, but none are all that great except one guy by the sound of it

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
I think the White tourny's are in Milwaukee, but I could be wrong, because I've never been to one, but tapion runs them, so he knows
Me and marth101 are here in oshkosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom