• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Winners Of My Poll... Now Who's #1?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
It's all about big purple dragons. Ridley.

And to the topic creator, your picture of Dark Samus isn't even Dark Samus at all. It's Samus with her corrupted suit.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I hate fake poll thread threads...and Paper Mario definitely shouldn't be in at all.

Ridley for Brawl!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I hate fake poll thread threads...and Paper Mario definitely shouldn't be in at all.
Even if he brought a whole new moveset?

I mean I could understand if he was a clone... but there's so much one could do with Paper Mario that it would be a waste to make him a clone of Mario.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I don't like duplicate characters. And don't say Doc because that was a completely different person, and Y.Link is different, too, for some reason...

Anyway, I don't like it. :ohwell:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I don't like duplicate characters. And don't say Doc because that was a completely different person, and Y.Link is different, too, for some reason...

Anyway, I don't like it. :ohwell:
I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying...

Doctor Mario is the same as Mario... Young Link is just a younger version of Link, and then there's Pichu which I'm sure you want gone, he was just the "baby" or whatever stage of Pikachu. (I don't know the term for it, I haven't played Pokemon in forever.)

Those three where the only real "duplicate" characters. Sure the others had the same movesets, but are Marth and Roy the same character? No. Neither are Ganondorf and Captain Falcon, or Fox and Falco.

I don't want Paper Mario in because he's Mario, I want him in because I love the Paper Mario series (the first one is one of my favorite games ever.) and also he could bring an new interesting moveset in. Also who wouldn't want Paper Kirby? XD

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I don't mind the movesets thing. They can have clones or not and I'll be happy. I just like to have different characters, and PM is still Mario. I'd rather have someone completely different. I know they can do anything with anyone...just a personal preference.

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
I don't mind the movesets thing. They can have clones or not and I'll be happy. I just like to have different characters, and PM is still Mario. I'd rather have someone completely different. I know they can do anything with anyone...just a personal preference.
Its about time someone said that! I almost made an anti PaperMario and WW Link thread because of it. Theres enough Mario characters, let some other franchises have some room already!

It took fricken Kirby 3 Smash games to finally get another character on his team!

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Sonic... Only because if they dont put him in... People will kill the creator of the game... And then there won't be a SSB4.

Top Bottom