• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The winner is.....

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You guys can call it whatever you want. It's a 'Stage Spike' like Pink Reaper said. It doesn't matter if you Star Shot before it.

If I were to D-air someone, then B-air them into a Stage Spike, I don't invent a name for it. It's a Stage Spike. Same with the Star Shot.

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Still its a setup original to Kirby, Bairing someone just cuz they're there is different than setting them up to b stage spiked hence y i consider it reasonable enough to consider a name

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
I voted 4 btw

What should we call the Air Hammer to Stage Spike then? Cus only Kirby can do it >.>
Ur missing my point guys, by inhaling and spitting ur opponent out u are setting up ur opponent to b stage spiked

Coming across the opportunity to hammer someone into the stage is random chance not something u predetermined.

Top Bottom