• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media The Wifi Warrior - A SAVAGE LINK VIDEO

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
We all like savage plays in Smash Ultimate. Well, I'm a Link main, so I'm here to share some savage online Link highlights from the month of June. I took a month long break in May but I came back pretty fierce this month and sabotaged a lot of arenas and I hope you enjoy the video.
If you want to see more Link plays or just more Smash content in general, don't forget to like and/or subscribe. I'll be uploading more regularly when my schedule clears up.
Thanks for watching d(^__^)b

Last edited:

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
when you plan on doin that?

Probably in a couple weeks. I only have about 3 minutes worth of clips I saved for it and the song I plan on using for it is 5 minutes and 20 seconds long so I'll probably play some more Link to get more clips the next couple weeks.

Top Bottom