• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The weirdest Peach match Ive ever had.

ic3warm

Smash Rookie
Hello im a new peach player and i kno alittle about the chances of pulling different things out of the ground when using the Down+B. I just played a match where in one 4 stock battle i pulled up a Mr. Saturn, a Bob-bomb and a beam sword in one match. The only thing missing was a stichface but does anyone else think this is weird?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
No, actually. It's quite common. You pulled those other things is because you was just extreamly lucky lol

As you should know, Peach can only pull out these special items from a very low chance. Sometimes, those chances could just pop out of random (let's say, I pulled out a Beam sword...then later on in the match I pulled out a Bomb-omb). The chances of pulling out both the stiches and the items seperately is less then 5%. We've heard of people pulling out at least two in a match, or even two of the same things in a row. This is the first time I've heard that someone pulled out all three of the items in a four stock match.

Considered yourself honored and **** lucky. Because that won't ****ing happen again anytime soon XDD

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
In one four stock match (it was against a Samus, so it was like 7 minutes long) I pulled 3 stitchfaces, one beamsword, one bomb, and one saturn. In another match against a ganon, I have pulled four stitchfaces. Yes, these occurances are weird, but I am thankful for those matches because they make for the 4 or 5 matches in a row where I pull nothing special.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
2day i was facing my friend when he was shiek and i pulled out 4 stitchfaces lol he was so annoyed espcially cause da 1st stitchface i got was right at the begginin of the match and i killed him straight away lol.
what you got will properly not happen again for a while

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Try doing Peach's HRC. Not only do you have to pull off the first 9 seconds perfectly, but you also have to pull a bobomb.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Hahaha, I don't have that kind of luck with Peach. At least with my kind of luck, if I get a special item it'd most likely be used against me, and do more harm than if i had just gotten a regular turnip....

Now, GW is a different story. 2:50 of this match, enough said... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll-M6xII_Gc

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
My luckiest moment was when I pulled a Beam Sword, threw it, three stichfaces in a row, then a bomb finisher.

Or was it two stichfaces?

I don't remember but I was pretty dang lucky.

EDIT: Though it wasn't all in a consecutive row.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah... dsmash a lot against Falco... see what he does. A good Falco will **** you if you do nothing but that.

He IS really easy to edgeguard, though.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
yep yep his recovery is nothing

so its alot easyer than a fox battle

turnip him offstage and he will most likely fall to death

and dsmash and remember to float cancel to remove some delay

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It's not a lot easier than Fox. SHL is annoying, and a GOOD Falco (which there are, admittedly, few of nowadays) can be more annoying than Fox sometimes. Dsmash isn't all it's cracked up to be. Yeah, it's good, but it shouldn't be the sole advice against Falco. Rawr, post some videos or something, please.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
ok 1 sec i didnt think i needed to give much advice cause ive never had trouble with falcos

my friends fox gets closer than most falcos idk hes slower easier to atk and kill

ill show u sum ids in a sec

Top Bottom