• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U The Weirdest Miiverse Stage Message You've Seen

Seb9k+

Smash Cadet
NNID
Seb9kplus
When playing as Shulk, I saw a post where someone had copied his stance here (and rather well made I might add):

...except the Monado was instead a huge ****.

And yes, naturally, the text "I'm really feeling it" was next to it.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
When playing as Shulk, I saw a post where someone had copied his stance here (and rather well made I might add):

...except the Monado was instead a huge ****.

And yes, naturally, the text "I'm really feeling it" was next to it.
I know it's inappropriate, but I'm still laughing:joyful:

I haven't had much luck (?) seeing anything bizarre. Most of the time, I see blank posts or generic "Go [insert character here]!" And a lot of those even have worse handwriting/drawing skills than I do, which is impressive enough in itself.

I did post a few support posts myself (actual ones, not the ones that would show up here), even though I've never used miiverse before. Kinda wish the stage favored putting up your own messages - I'd make a few good posts for the whole roster then.

Chaozrush21

Smash Cadet
NNID
dotmae
3DS FC
3007-8540-3431
I just started to play with Lucas and the first message I see is "your mom is dead".

Dhillz521

Smash Apprentice
Here's a few.

Thanks for the message, cheese.

Indeed he is.

This one was a Lucas vs. Jigglypuff match. There may be a Mother 3 spoiler in this.
I fought that cheese f****t online. Oh and He's talkin trash about Roy. I don't see why he's talkin (He was Lucas)

Flor@

Smash Apprentice
lol dammit I sorta wish that miiverse could stay like this forever, but we all know it's best if they start moderating the posts. Sadly, though, in the end they may not be able to do so, and they may end up removing a lot of the fun miiverse messages and perhaps even the stage's concept entirely. :C This is because moderating so many images/posts might prove to be a challenge and require more manpower/resources than they have. The day it goes will be a sad but expected day. Let's hope they can find a way to fix it without removing it.

Also yeah I've really only seen the lucas spoiler posts and weird Roy posts and funny posts for Dedede, Peach, and Ganon. But nothing to make me OMG, usually they'd just catch me off guard in the middle of a match and make me laugh for a few seconds at most.

Riuvee

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiuAuraeon
3DS FC
4296-3444-5420
Saw a d*** with Pikachu's face on the tip...

...I honestly thought of making a few support posts myself, but do I really wanna have them surrounded by the mass amount of sushi rolls? Do I walk away or show that there can be nice things? ._.;

Kielhaul

Smash Cadet
NNID
JADbones96
So many hodokens coming out of penises. I was playing with my little brother too, never again.

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
I know this a bit of a necrobump, but the Mother 3 spoilers are the best thing about this stage. I was browsing Lucas' section on Miiverse and saw a post that read:
Your mom and brother are dead :)

I couldn't hold in my laughter.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
One time I was playing as Ryu, and I swear I saw something about massive, wheaty pancakes.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Not exactly weird, but the drawings for MegaMan were well-done to the point of being distracting. It was honestly impressive considering it's Miiverse and all. I searched Miiverse for the older ones I remember seeing during matches. They've been compiled for your viewing pleasure.
miiverse megaman support.png

Last edited:

Riuvee

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiuAuraeon
3DS FC
4296-3444-5420
Only if there were more impressive art like these with every other character, but since Miiverse is like a middle / high school experience to me, 90% of my being don't even care at all. (The other 10% being the encouraging / inspirational stuff I find)

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
Not exactly weird, but the drawings for MegaMan were well-done to the point of being distracting. It was honestly impressive considering it's Miiverse and all. I searched Miiverse for the older ones I remember seeing during matches. They've been compiled for your viewing pleasure.
I'm pretty sure this is why the Miiverse stage was created.
If only all characters had images as nice as these...

D

Deleted member

"Pika Pika" with lightning bolts when I was playing as Lucas. There were no Pokemon characters in the match.

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69
I saw a uhhhm... Highly descriptive picture involving a Jigglypuff and a Greninja's tongue going in some unusual places...

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Warning Received
Swear every message relating to :4dk: Is some variant of EXPAND DONG.
EVERY. FREAKING. TIME.

Then I use Yoshi.... Saw this. let me describe.

A Perfect draw baby yoshi with.. OMG. WHY?! MY EYES IS BURN!

EDIT: This was censored so I apologize about the weird thing. So I make safe for now. But seriously, What I saw is really not acceptable. BE SAFE. In miiverse stage.

Then I never use Yoshi again, it was frustrating to me. I can't handle who kind of monstrosity they made.
Miiverse has really turned really dark.

Last edited:

Riuvee

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiuAuraeon
3DS FC
4296-3444-5420
A Perfect draw baby yoshi with.. OMG. WHY?! MY EYES IS BURN!
Ack... I had seen that same drawing a few nights back... I think it's gone now, thank goodness.

Do not get me started on Dedede or Pac-Man. They seem to have it worse, to my knowledge.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Anyway, I take it that posting drawings that don't have anything to do with the character will get you warned on Miiverse, right?

Niiiiiaiiiick

Smash Cadet
NNID
chaddertonu
3DS FC
5112-3996-5884
My mind's a bit foggy, but there was this one stupid post about Ike and fighting for friends and being a jerk, or something like that. Too bad it was hilarious and now I don't remember it.

Riuvee

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiuAuraeon
3DS FC
4296-3444-5420
I came across one that says "Winning won't bring Iwata back. :(" .......I have nothing to say to this, but...

Most other Miiverse posts have seen were nicely drawn and gave their respects to Mr. Iwata after his passing. The one I mentioned was pretty much the black sheep of the group.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
umm.. whats a Babodook?
(found in the "support samus" Miiverse stage community)

Top Bottom