• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U The Weirdest Miiverse Stage Message You've Seen

TehGuitarLord

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slice_O_Pie
3DS FC
1203-9544-5962
Some dude said call me and then wrote his actual phone number. We called it to see what would happen and it went to voicemail. It was legit tho cuz it sounded like some dude in his 20s.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I was playing against Samus one time when I saw a post that says something like stripping her out of her power suit and ****... Mother****in' perverts. :/

Last edited:

Kamui Nohr

Smash Journeyman

(Clickable post)

This user in the Olimar community did this for reasons I do not know of, but it was a little funny to me. (It's referencing the song, Bring Me To Life)

Last edited:

Phubs

Smash Cadet
When playing as captain falcon "never mind, an@l does hurt the second time -Zero suit samus"

xjthegulpin

Smash Apprentice
While playing with Dr.Mario, a post said:
"Doc is slower than Mario because he is weighed down by thousands of dollars of med school debt"

カワシさん

The "Expand Dong" jokes for Donkey Kong. They aren't even funny.. Anyways I saw one which shows DK blushing and looking down, with the caption beside him saying "Feature Length.."

Since I main Marth, when I play on the Miiverse stage Marth tends to get comments relating to his gender and sexuality. I saw a post for him containing the number for the "Gay Hotline". Just wow..

ViridianViridi

Smash Cadet
NNID
UseFieryDance
3DS FC
2277-6687-2973
*********. For Doctor Mario.

Also, since I'm a main of Dark Pit, the Miiverse posts get really cringeworthy.

Lyfe Everlasten

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lyfe_Everlasten
3DS FC
3153-6610-1434
Playing with Rosalina, and one had an arrow pointing to a crude picture of Luma. The message said "Kill me" Lololol

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I was playing as Link when I saw one with a picture of him with the words "Well excuuuuse me, princess" Really, that **** is getting really old.

Last edited:

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
If there is Donkey Kong, prepare for endless Expand Dongs, Coconut Cream Pies and pretty much every meme that exists with DK.
I've also seen a bunch of dirty pics I wish I could unsee.
At least the ones I saw when playing as Rosalina weren't as bad as the poorly made Expand Dongs.

D

Deleted member

zlCfzTeMD4gSGwJEo3.jpeg

I'm... uhh... sorry?

I (unsurprisingly) saw an inappropriate pic about Palutena, but I didn't take a pic of it.

ViridianViridi

Smash Cadet
NNID
UseFieryDance
3DS FC
2277-6687-2973
View attachment 63036
I'm... uhh... sorry?

I (unsurprisingly) saw an inappropriate pic about Palutena, but I didn't take a pic of it.
I kinda want to see what Palutena is "censoring", but at the same time, I don't.

I was also watching a guy kill as Mario, and as Wii Fit Trainer was killed (because of a reflected lime soccer ball), a picture saying "Mario sucks!!!" came up.

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
If there is Donkey Kong, prepare for endless Expand Dongs, Coconut Cream Pies and pretty much every meme that exists with DK.
I've also seen a bunch of dirty pics I wish I could unsee.
At least the ones I saw when playing as Rosalina weren't as bad as the poorly made Expand Dongs.
Oh don't even get me started. I swear "Expand Dong" is the only thing these kids even know about DK. Not how good the games are or how fun of a fighter he is, nope, just dongs. Ha ha, Expand Dong. Get it? Its an erect penis!

-rant over.

Riuvee

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiuAuraeon
3DS FC
4296-3444-5420
I was also watching a guy kill as Mario, and as Wii Fit Trainer was killed (because of a reflected lime soccer ball), a picture saying "Mario sucks!!!" came up.
That was featured in one of Alpharad's "How to Play 101" videos. The timing on that was just perfect! Guess there is some good in the salty / troll posts, I'm betting that the Mario player laughed even harder after that KO.

D

Deleted member

Why is everything about Lucas spoilerific and sad? :( Poor kid.

I kinda want to see what Palutena is "censoring", but at the same time, I don't.

She wasn't censoring anything, the post was about her breasts.

I once saw a post saying "Ryu sucks"... even though no one was playing as Ryu.

ViridianViridi

Smash Cadet
NNID
UseFieryDance
3DS FC
2277-6687-2973
Why is everything about Lucas spoilerific and sad? :( Poor kid.

She wasn't censoring anything, the post was about her breasts.

I once saw a post saying "Ryu sucks"... even though no one was playing as Ryu.
Must've been Snake. He's probably salty because Ryu is 3rd party DLC but he isn't.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
When playing against Ryu I saw a post with The Wii U logo (even the ™ sign) but with a R instead of a W, so Rii U™. It's funny because I thought about posting this pun in Ryu's support community before.

And while playing as Ganondorf, I saw a post with the word "Magikarp" and nothing else. Like what is the purpose of this supposed to be.

Edit: found the Magikarp post on Miiverse, one of the comments is hilarious: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkSOxCVow
This is a very topical and encouraging post. Thank you for taking the time to share it with the world, including me.

Last edited:

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper

why

it doesn't even look like jigglypuff
more like a homer simpson kirby

Last edited:

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
I wish I took a picture of it, but there was a picture of Zero Suit Shrek. It was disturbingly incredible.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I saw one with Dark Pit that says "Dark ArmPit", which was ****ed up.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I once saw a Hunger Games spoiler while playing as Robin against Captain Falcon in Training Mode.

It said something about a character named Prim dying in "Mockingjay". I honestly have no idea who that character is. :|

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper

This was Roy's.

Also, fun fact, did you know you guys could find missing posts in the Miiverse support? The edges are colored depending of what player the character is. (P1 through P8)

garchomp4smash

Smash Cadet
When playing as Ronald I saw a msg that said
" you came to the wrong neighborhood, mc****er"
and
"your mc****ed"

Top Bottom