The Warrior from the Abyss, Hollow Knight Breaks the Seal!

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
However, I think a Mii costume is looking very Likely for Knight.... so far both indie fighters that become mii costumes had unique masks.... and Knight fights that very well
Not to mention his own moveset is fairly simplistic and wouldn't be much stretching on a Mii...

zferolie

Smash Master
Not to mention his own moveset is fairly simplistic and wouldn't be much stretching on a Mii...
Pretty much... I am worried any any indie reps may just become Mii costumes... and I can see it for quite a few. Knight here and Cadence as Mii Swordfighters, and Madeline from Celeste and that guacamelee guy as brawlers... Shantae I could see as maybe a brawler and Reimu as maybe a gunner....

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Pretty much... I am worried any any indie reps may just become Mii costumes... and I can see it for quite a few. Knight here and Cadence as Mii Swordfighters, and Madeline from Celeste and that guacamelee guy as brawlers... Shantae I could see as maybe a brawler and Reimu as maybe a gunner....
I don't mind it so much for the Knight because there is always Hornet. That's a character with moves not so easily Miied, as is Shantae. Such an intricate spirit battle she got gives me faith that Sakurai knows she is not so simple.

zferolie

Smash Master
I don't mind it so much for the Knight because there is always Hornet. That's a character with moves not so easily Miied, as is Shantae. Such an intricate spirit battle she got gives me faith that Sakurai knows she is not so simple.
That is true, i didn't consider that paart of her spirit battle. I agree that Hornet couldn't be miied either.

Zeb Nasaki

Smash Apprentice
Is weird that cuphead and sans got mii costumes before the knight, while his game released on the switch before undertale and cuphead. Could mean nothing, but there is still hope.

zferolie

Smash Master
Is weird that cuphead and sans got mii costumes before the knight, while his game released on the switch before undertale and cuphead. Could mean nothing, but there is still hope.
Thing is Undertale was a massive MASSIVE fan hit for ages and Sakurai was a huge fan of it. CUphead may have been tied to the Xbox deal, or also Sakurai was a big fan or respected what the developers had to go through.

Marvel-Otaku-Man

Smash Cadet
So if the Vessel does end up becoming one of those sick indie costumes, what track of music would you like to come with them? I'd hope for the Sealed Vessel. You know, so we could have the theme of the actual Hollow Knight in the game.

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
So if the Vessel does end up becoming one of those sick indie costumes, what track of music would you like to come with them? I'd hope for the Sealed Vessel. You know, so we could have the theme of the actual Hollow Knight in the game.
I would say Sealed Vessel as well. Maybe Decisive Battle could work, but Sealed Vessel being the Hollow Knight's theme makes the most sense.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Cuphead's moves fits so well as a mii gunner.
Knight could be Miied maybe, but Hornet's moveset is way different than a Mii Swordfighter, so I can at least hope, I think.
Same thing goes with Shantae.
For the music track, I think Sealed Vessel or Hornet.
If we are getting another indie mii costume, then I hope we are getting Shovel Knight.

Last edited:

Goombaic

Smash Journeyman
I've noticed a full fighter pack for the Knight hasn't been made in this thread yet so I decided to take some time to make one. I did take many liberties and made a lot of unique decisions that would likely not happen in the actual game, but this is just speculation so who really cares?

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
I've noticed a full fighter pack for the Knight hasn't been made in this thread yet so I decided to take some time to make one. I did take many liberties and made a lot of unique decisions that would likely not happen in the actual game, but this is just speculation so who really cares?
This is awesome! Great work

zumaddy

Smash Journeyman
Got Hollow Knight two days ago, 5 hours in and loving it :) Dunno if he'll ever be a full character but I'd love a deluxe costume w/ music track.

Last edited:
Top Bottom