• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wallpaper is complete

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Nice Job, however I think GannonDorf's face needs some patching up (See no definite face) Otherwise its great, Sadly I'm keeping My Metaknight Wallpaper as it is...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wow...that has to be one of the ugliest wallpapers I've ever seen in my life.

Nah just joking everyone, it's awesome and I might make it my wallpaper. Idk yet.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Here's the deviantART link to the original wallpaper, and also the individual sprites, if anyone is interested and is too lazy to look for themselves.
http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Get-Ready-to-BRAWL-Fin-57207197

I have to say though, that's a very good resize. I'm going to use it as my wallpaper now, although I bet a lot of other people are as well. I don't care though, it's awesome enough to justify it! AbyssWolf did a really great job with all of those sprites, what talent!

Machete

Smash Ace
That's ****ing epic, I love it.

Although it'd be even better if it had Mewtwo, Pichu, Roy and Dr. Mario and put "Get ready to Smash", but it's an awesome work.

Zevox

Smash Lord
*whistles* Incredible. I've seen the image in varying states of completeness before, but the final product is just awe-inspiring, and resizing it to use as a wallpaper is a stroke of genius. I'm using it, at least for a while - that Gondolin picture I was using before isn't going anywhere anyway.

Zevox

Gea

Smash Master
Someone needs to take the original image or sprites (they look best that size, trust me) and it put in front of a giant melee symbol.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I like all of AbyssWolf's sprites (if you couldn't tell). I wasn't surprised when he decided to just do all the remaining characters, waiting would have driven me crazier.

LanKaN

Smash Cadet
I've had the incomplete one as my wallpaper for awhile now, but this is just amazing! Also, Captain Falcon looks like Viewtiful Joe with that scarf, how dope! The manliest character got even more manly.

Top Bottom