• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wait for New amiibo: Pit, Captain Falcon, and Luigi, where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Does anyone know a foreign site that I can preorder Shulk from?

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Does anyone know a foreign site that I can preorder Shulk from?
Preordering overseas seems risky. Might lose out on your order from the wrong vendor. I've never done a foreign preorder before, sorry.

N7S

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NathanSovik
image.jpg
Reading all the Amiibo card articles that Miyamoto brought up is such a big punch in the face to diehard fans like us. Nintendo just...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
View attachment 34126 Reading all the Amiibo card articles that Miyamoto brought up is such a big punch in the face to diehard fans like us. Nintendo just...
I wouldn't say that.

Trying to collect every, or even many Amiibo, is something were put ourselves up to.

If I wanted to, I could easily take my money and spend it on something else. But I choose not to, as collecting and training Amiibo is a nice hobby, plus, they look awesome lined up (the Smash 4 announcer did not lie).

Nintendo making Amiibo cards is fine - there is no way every single figure can stay in abundance, but some people may still want that functionality, and may want it at a lower price - and Amiibo trading cards are they way to go about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom