• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The uprise of LI: Return to Long Island Smash(PRE-REG NOW CLOSED!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Freaking Method Ill pre-reg you.....Dabuz your all pre-regged

1 slot remaining cmon now lets just get this full already!!!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
FYI, ****, Allied's not going, he told me he was going to DNA.

EDIT: Your username is censored lol.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
OK cheese I updated the roster so we have two slots left and we'll see how fast they go.

Next, guys I need everyone to tell me who can bring Tv's I already have 4 between will and myself and Im checking today to see how many the venue can hold.

But everyone had to pay attention to the tourny page right now because I need responses. SO only two days till tourny and if you want to get your venue out of the way LET ME KNO!!!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Alright vinnie Im gonna be making a few trips there and back lol but yea so that makes 5 tv's. Ill most likely pick you up last vinny....and btw is allied really not coming because we are about two slots short and it'd be real kool if fire and problem wanted in

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Is singles first? OP seems to indicate them. I'm fine with that, but that's odd. I can either leave early or show up late, since I'm likely not entering doubles :-D.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Nah cheese doubles is first sorry I guess I should fix that but yea typical run down here....doubles then singles

And vinnie does this mean that fire and problem are coming because if so I need to pre-reg them

CoonTail

Smash Lord
So we finally capped out everyone.....please everyone attending please get back to me if you can bring a TV or a Wii so we can figure out setups then I'll see you all saturday!!!!

YEA LONG ISLAND!!!!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
You guys are serious......hmmm well does anyone else not agree with this cause Im not the biggest fan of brinstar and I know Vinnie is lol

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'd rather it was no picto OR brinstar, but if I have to pick, picto alllllllll day.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Pictochat > Brinstar.

I believe this is something we need to change. Because as much as I love Metroid...

F.U.C.K. that stage

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
brinstar > picto

Will only wants picto because he mains Dk
<3

**** pictoshat

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
man, if this were a NJ/ NYC tourney, MK mains everywhere would be voting brinstar over pictochat.

+1 for pictochat
inui ksizzle atomsk doom nairo

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
btw, im bringing an SD card with brawl- if anyone wants to play friendlies with it

BTW, does anyone know who is bringing setups? cause im concerned we wont' have enough at this tourney

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Dabuz- I have about 7 tv's lined up already with at least 7 wii's. There will be 10 setups at the tourny if everything works out so I think we are more than covered....

As far as the pictochat goes theres not a set answer in what Im seeing so I think Im leaning towards neither being a choice.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Dubz is happening first, right?

Edit: Also, someone get Anti to the venue nowww

Edit: LOLWTF Brinstar is a great DK stage you guys nuts or something? I vote for Picto either way because I like the stage and in case of MK I want Brinstar out the window...

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Seriously just get rid of Brinstar. Even if Picto doesn't replace it, at least get rid of Brinstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom