• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

.Marik

is a social misfit
My bad.

I'm talking about Kyle's, happening from Saturday to Sunday, not Waterloo.

But Bren ***** and I love him. Beep.

Geist

Smash Master
I may get a ride myself for one of them, but there's no way I'm going to be able to make it to both without someone's help.
Omni's going to Kyle's too, and he's on my Samus hitlist, so I have to beat him before I leave. Odds are I'll go to that one if you can make it too.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm definitely going to Kyle's this weekend, but I'm probably never going to reach Waterloo.

The distance is way too much for someone like myself, public transportation and schedules blow.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Our Brawl community is absolutely ********.

They keep making me write big, long posts when I'm supposed to be trolling. :(

Geist

Smash Master
I'm not doing anything tomorrow or thursday.
If you can bus to my place that would be cool, or we could see if Chris is busy or not and go to his place if it's easier for you. I won't be able to get there until after 5 though.

WIGI

Smash Champion
unfortunatly i don't think il have time to do anything before i leave tommorow..

im back thanksgiving and chriostmas tho.

plan a smashfest hoes.

.Marik

is a social misfit
unfortunatly i don't think il have time to do anything before i leave tommorow..

im back thanksgiving and chriostmas tho.

plan a smashfest hoes.
I'm down for a Thanksgiving smashfest.

We could have a big turkey dinner and lemon squares.

Top Bottom