• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Life Form ~ Shadow the Hedgehog for Smash Ultimate! (Maria...)

KMDP

Smash Legend
I think that's very silly, people are way too concerned with numbers and amounts instead of "would adding this character make people happy".
And I think Shadow would make a number of people happy. Sure, mid-2000s were rough for Sonic and Shadow showed a lot during that time, but people generally still really like SA2.
Numbers aren't important, yes. The better question is more: "Do people want this character?" "Will this character bring something new to Smash?"

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
After being on SmashBoards for a bit now, I have replayed Super Mario RPG for the Geno hype. Finishing up Sonic Adventure next week, then, Sonic Adventure 2 for Shadow. Really fun to go back and play these old games while waiting for some Smash news.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Numbers aren't important, yes. The better question is more: "Do people want this character?" "Will this character bring something new to Smash?"
Most don't think like that. It MUST be a Nintendo character. I know great 3rd party fighters that would bring something new but since it is third party it should not be allowed.

Arthur97

Smash Master
I'm more of a moderate. A few third parties, and do segregate them from the others. Smash 4 at launch was pretty optimal to me. That said, if a third party franchise gets a second fighter, I think it should be Sonic.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Most don't think like that. It MUST be a Nintendo character. I know great 3rd party fighters that would bring something new but since it is third party it should not be allowed.
I'd say franchise who already have their foot in the door with playable characters (Metal Gear, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy 7, Bayonetta) have a very real chance of getting more.

Personally, I'd like to see more characters from said series, and I'm sure many casuals agree with me. People get too hung up on them being "Guests" and Smash being a "Nintendo Fighting Game". The line started blurring for the latter when Cloud got in; this isn't a 'floodgate' argument, however, I don't think we should just add ANY AND EVERY character under the sun, but Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter and Final Fantasy are household names (especially Sonic). That could be enough to justify up to 3 characters each: personally, my picks would be (Sonic, Tails and Shadow; Ryu, Ken and Chun-Li; and Cloud, Tifa and Sephiroth).

Last edited:

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
I'd say franchise who already have their foot in the door with playable characters (Metal Gear, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy 7, Bayonetta) have a very real chance of getting more.

Personally, I'd like to see more characters from said series, and I'm sure many casuals agree with me. People get too hung up on them being "Guests" and Smash being a "Nintendo Fighting Game". The line started blurring for the latter when Cloud got in; this isn't a 'floodgate' argument, however, I don't think we should just add ANY AND EVERY character under the sun, but Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter and Final Fantasy are household names (especially Sonic). That could be enough to justify up to 3 characters each: personally, my picks would be (Sonic, Tails and Shadow; Ryu, Ken and Chun-Li; and Cloud, Tifa and Sephiroth).
I agree with you. I guess we will see down the line.

Who knows, maybe in the future we will get a sonic fighters reboot along the lines of smash bros. That will be cool.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I agree with you. I guess we will see down the line.

Who knows, maybe in the future we will get a sonic fighters reboot along the lines of smash bros. That will be cool.
Incidentally, each of my suggestions could be considered mascots in their own right.

Tails and Shadow have both received games in which they were the sole player character (Tails Sky Patrol, Tails Adventure and Shadow the Hedgehog).
Ken and Chun-Li, along with Ryu, are the top go-to Street Fighter crossover characters.
If Cloud is in a game, chances are Tifa and Sephiroth will be there too (Ergheiz had Cloud and Tifa; Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia had all three, though Tifa only appeared in the sequel in both cases). The only exceptions are Final Fantasy Tactics and Smash itself.

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
If Nintendo and Sega ever branched out of the Olympics, I'd like to see a Mario and Sonic fighting game of some sort. Granted I wouldn't expect anything quite as good as Smash but would still be plenty fun to think of a different game where Mario characters can duke it out with Sonic characters. LIke what if they overhauled the system from Sonic Battle on the GBA to be upgraded to console quality for the Switch. But added Mario characters on top of it. Or if they went for a more traditional fighting game system with lifebars and everything.

Though for now, Olympics are still going on (They skipped the Winter Olympics from this year because Ubisoft already picked up the license and it's already been confirmed Sega got the iicense for the Tokyo 2020 games. So it will most certainly continue). But the next olympics game might actually be really interesting since it's Tokyo 2020. Where both Sega and Nintendo are of course from Japan so they might put the absolute best effort into that one.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
If Nintendo and Sega ever branched out of the Olympics, I'd like to see a Mario and Sonic fighting game of some sort. Granted I wouldn't expect anything quite as good as Smash but would still be plenty fun to think of a different game where Mario characters can duke it out with Sonic characters. LIke what if they overhauled the system from Sonic Battle on the GBA to be upgraded to console quality for the Switch. But added Mario characters on top of it. Or if they went for a more traditional fighting game system with lifebars and everything.

Though for now, Olympics are still going on (They skipped the Winter Olympics from this year because Ubisoft already picked up the license and it's already been confirmed Sega got the iicense for the Tokyo 2020 games. So it will most certainly continue). But the next olympics game might actually be really interesting since it's Tokyo 2020. Where both Sega and Nintendo are of course from Japan so they might put the absolute best effort into that one.
Do people really love the Olympic games? I much rather have a fighting crossover game.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Incidentally, each of my suggestions could be considered mascots in their own right.

Tails and Shadow have both received games in which they were the sole player character (Tails Sky Patrol, Tails Adventure and Shadow the Hedgehog).
Ken and Chun-Li, along with Ryu, are the top go-to Street Fighter crossover characters.
If Cloud is in a game, chances are Tifa and Sephiroth will be there too (Ergheiz had Cloud and Tifa; Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia had all three, though Tifa only appeared in the sequel in both cases). The only exceptions are Final Fantasy Tactics and Smash itself.
But if they did add tails and shadow would they be considered their own series like Wario? Or part of sonic?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Do people really love the Olympic games? I much rather have a fighting crossover game.
The first three games sold very well actually. They were pretty big hits on the Wii. They were another party game many of the casual crowd can enjoy and even some of the more longtime gamers might of been curious for the novelty of it being a game Mario and Sonic are together other then Smash. While the first game for Beijing 2008 is definitely the worst in the series, the sheer novelty of it being the first released game (It managed to come out before Brawl did) where Mario and Sonic are together made it a cash cow automatically. The next two games after the first are actually somewhat solid and are still considered the best of each of the two different seasons of Olympics in maybe not just the series but probably Olympics video games as a whole.

It's the ones that came out from 2014 onwards where the series finally got real stale and because they were on the Wii U didn't sell all that well (Though there was a 3DS version for Rio 2016, though none for Sochi). Basically if you want to have the best the Mario & Sonic series has to offer it's best to stick with Vancouver 2010 and London 2012. Though hopefully Tokyo 2020 steps it up so maybe London won't be the best on the Summer Olympics side anymore.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
The first three games sold very well actually. They were pretty big hits on the Wii. They were another party game many of the casual crowd can enjoy and even some of the more longtime gamers might of been curious for the novelty of it being a game Mario and Sonic are together other then Smash. While the first game for Beijing 2008 is definitely the worst in the series, the sheer novelty of it being the first released game (It managed to come out before Brawl did) where Mario and Sonic are together made it a cash cow automatically. The next two games after the first are actually somewhat solid and are still considered the best of each of the two different seasons of Olympics in maybe not just the series but probably Olympics video games as a whole.

It's the ones that came out from 2014 onwards where the series finally got real stale and because they were on the Wii U didn't sell all that well (Though there was a 3DS version for Rio 2016, though none for Sochi). Basically if you want to have the best the Mario & Sonic series has to offer it's best to stick with Vancouver 2010 and London 2012. Though hopefully Tokyo 2020 steps it up so maybe London won't be the best on the Summer Olympics side anymore.
I hope we can see the Mario and Sonic Series in other stuff besides Olympic sports. Racing, Fighting, Mario party, would all be fun games to have them in.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Well, obviously part of Sonic. That goes without saying.
Yeah true. I guess we will see when a second sonic rep gets announced. Then people would realize the "rule" is broken and soon maybe we can have at least a 3rd sonic rep.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
My personal opinion about more reps from third party series is that if the character has enough to offer on their own, I don't see why it's worth denying them just because they aren't the face of their franchise.

Like in this case, Shadow. He isn't the protagonist by any means (though debatable in a few occasions, which can be done for others like Zero from MMX or Ken from SF) but he has a lot of unique abilities that he can bring to Smash. Should he (or others) be disregarded just because the third party series already has their one rep? Personally I don't think so.

The likelihood isn't high in the first place I'll admit due to the nature of third parties, but there are some really worthwhile characters that get swept under the rug because of this.

Also, I'd probably prefer to see a crossover platformer or racing game between Mario & Sonic than a fighting game tbh. Or Super Smash Kart. :p

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
My personal opinion about more reps from third party series is that if the character has enough to offer on their own, I don't see why it's worth denying them just because they aren't the face of their franchise.

Like in this case, Shadow. He isn't the protagonist by any means (though debatable in a few occasions, which can be done for others like Zero from MMX or Ken from SF) but he has a lot of unique abilities that he can bring to Smash. Should he (or others) be disregarded just because the third party series already has their one rep? Personally I don't think so.

The likelihood isn't high in the first place I'll admit due to the nature of third parties, but there are some really worthwhile characters that get swept under the rug because of this.

Also, I'd probably prefer to see a crossover platformer or racing game between Mario & Sonic than a fighting game tbh. Or Super Smash Kart. :p
It kind of makes me wish Sonic and Tails were in Melee. Who knows how many sonic characters we could have had at this point with everyone is here and brawl + smash 4 having the option to add a 3rd rep.

Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Eggman, Silver those would have been great fighters.

Travix Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TravixMan
If Shadow had a different results theme, what would you think it would be? If they went with the route where they remixed the Metroid victory theme for Ridley, I could see them making a heavy, Shadow the Hedgehog OST styled remix of the victory theme for Sonic, probably in a different key or something to make it sound darker. If they didn't do that, maybe a reference to the results theme for his game?

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman

I think the new Olympic games is gonna be great now that it's going to be on Switch. Considering it's both a handheld and console, they can combine both aspects of what made the series great. Plus, this time we'll be able to see a lot of events instead of them being divided as usual. I typically enjoy playing the series, so I can't wait to see what they do with it this time around.

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
If Shadow had a different results theme, what would you think it would be? If they went with the route where they remixed the Metroid victory theme for Ridley, I could see them making a heavy, Shadow the Hedgehog OST styled remix of the victory theme for Sonic, probably in a different key or something to make it sound darker. If they didn't do that, maybe a reference to the results theme for his game?
It can go quite a few ways. Considering Shadow gets the same victory jingle in Sonic 06 when he wins then it's possible he could just get the same one as Sonic. However, it's also possible he could get the one from his own title. It'd be a good way to differentiate himself from Sonic even if it's by a little bit. Plus, Sakurai has played STH before, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Troykv

Smash Master
Hey Hello! So we have a Shadow Thread? It would be fun to play as him. I like his style.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
It can go quite a few ways. Considering Shadow gets the same victory jingle in Sonic 06 when he wins then it's possible he could just get the same one as Sonic. However, it's also possible he could get the one from his own title. It'd be a good way to differentiate himself from Sonic even if it's by a little bit. Plus, Sakurai has played STH before, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.
It'd be cool to do this or heck even use the SA2 jingle.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think they'd just use the Shadow game's victory theme for Shadow.

...Though would be admittedly a bit awkward to have both victory themes come from two games that are probably both the "Never live it down" type of games for the franchise.

But regarding Sonic's victory theme at least, despite myself having the opinion that Sonic 06 is definitely the worst Sonic game, no contest. I never had a problem with the victory theme being used for Sonic since it's just an orchestrated version of his iconic Sonic 3 victory theme. It doean't like remind me of how bad Sonic 06 is every time it's played or anything. If Sonic 06 never existed but this victory theme still did, there'd be no such complaints I feel.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I think they'd just use the Shadow game's victory theme for Shadow.

...Though would be admittedly a bit awkward to have both victory themes come from two games that are probably both the "Never live it down" type of games for the franchise.

But regarding Sonic's victory theme at least, despite myself having the opinion that Sonic 06 is definitely the worst Sonic game, no contest. I never had a problem with the victory theme being used for Sonic since it's just an orchestrated version of his iconic Sonic 3 victory theme. It doean't like remind me of how bad Sonic 06 is every time it's played or anything. If Sonic 06 never existed but this victory theme still did, there'd be no such complaints I feel.
I personally feel Secret Rings is much worse but we aren't really much out of the realms of comparison. (Or Sonic Genesis how do you mess up a port of Sonic 1 that badly).

Going back to my choice of the SA2 stage clear theme, it's been used in the series multiple times and it debuted in the game Shadow did. Maybe it wouldn't exactly fit Shadow himself but I think it'd work as a nod.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I personally feel Secret Rings is much worse but we aren't really much out of the realms of comparison. (Or Sonic Genesis how do you mess up a port of Sonic 1 that badly).
Secret Rings is my guilty pleasure Sonic game, yeah the controls are bad. But I love the story and/or setting of the game. It also had a Party mode that was a better "Sonic Party" then Sonic Shuffle was. Granted some of the minigames have just as much motion control jank as the worst minigames in Mario Party 8. But regardless had some fun minigames here and there. I get the sentiment for motion controls ruining a game for people. But there's a whole lot worse to me then just controls for 06 compared to Secret Rings or Free Riders. Sonic 06 didn't even control perfectly even if it didn't use motion controls, heh.

And Sonic Genesis was always a matter of "A better version exists, it's called Sonic 1 and it's on practically every console under the sun nowadays. There is no such thing as a better 06" to me xP

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Secret Rings is my guilty pleasure Sonic game, yeah the controls are bad. But I love the story and/or setting of the game. It also had a Party mode that was a better "Sonic Party" then Sonic Shuffle was. Granted some of the minigames have just as much motion control jank as the worst minigames in Mario Party 8. But regardless had some fun minigames here and there. I get the sentiment for motion controls ruining a game for people. But there's a whole lot worse to me then just controls for 06 compared to Secret Rings or Free Riders. Sonic 06 didn't even control perfectly even if it didn't use motion controls, heh.

And Sonic Genesis was always a matter of "A better version exists, it's called Sonic 1 and it's on practically every console under the sun nowadays. There is no such thing as a better 06" to me xP
To each their own but I found Secret Rings near unplayable while 06 could at least be mildly fun at times because Stage design is actually fairly decent it's just the game itself was very poorly made mechanically.

And the Secret Rings party mode was just yet another ignoreable Sonic multiplayer mode that Sonic Team thinks people actually play.

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
It'd be cool to do this or heck even use the SA2 jingle.

I would love that, but I wouldn't want it to be exclusive to Shadow. I've been wanting it for Sonic since Brawl. I'm still upset we have the Sonic 06 jingle again. Ugh. I'd give anything to have this as the jingle.

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
Also, if we're going to talk about the worst Sonic game than that award goes to Boom. I would play 06 on any day compared to that game. If we're just talking about Sonic Team then that definitely goes to 06.

Meanwhile, I think Sonic and the Secret Rings was a good game plagued by bad controls. If they were to have ported it to the Wii U or 3DS with enhanced controls then the game would be much more enjoyable. That's why I think Black Knight was the better of the two storybook games, but you'll never hear anyone else say that.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Also, if we're going to talk about the worst Sonic game than that award goes to Boom. I would play 06 on any day compared to that game. If we're just talking about Sonic Team then that definitely goes to 06.
I can't agree with the former statement either. On it's own, Rise of Lyric was just a generic kids platformer. The main argument people bring up between 06 and Rise of Lyric is that RoL is "boring" bad and not "funny" bad. I could say more, but it's probably easier for me to just link a recent thing from one of my favorite Sonic Youtubers (ClementJ642) who recently did a playthrough of Rise of Lyric. Throughout the playthrough a running gag throughout many of the parts was passive-aggressive references to Sonic 06 that sarcastically said something bad about 06 was better then what he was playing in Rise of Lyric right now. But in part 15 here, he drops the passive aggressiveness here. And explains why it's impossible for him to comprehend the thought of RoL being worse or even just as bad as Sonic 06.

From 1:55-21:30 is his thoughts on the manner

Keep in mind he's not defending Rise of Lyric as anything good. He said if he were to give a number in a review, it'd be a 4 or 5 out of 10. And wouldn't really recommend it to many people. But that would likely mean he would give Sonic 06 a 1 out of 10 or probably even a 0 if he was allowed to.

KMDP

Smash Legend
TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom , I went back over the Shadow Thread and made an updated Support List.
  1. TCT~Phantom
  2. ThoughtfulWanderer
  3. smash puffle
  4. Wonks
  5. NIckynickReviews
  6. Travix Man
  7. SonicMario
  8. AustarusIV
  9. SegaNintendoUbisoft
  10. Sean Wheeler
  11. dangeraaron10
  12. majorasmaskfan
  13. slambros
  14. SmashChu
  15. Geoffrey Druyts
  16. Mogu
  17. ZTurtle
  18. GM_3826
  19. KMDP
  20. 7NATOR
  21. Camc10
  22. violetsmashfan
  23. 92MilesPrower
  24. DarkFoxTeam
  25. Tornado_Man
  26. hermes
  27. Mikegamer0608
  28. Chocolatgelato
  29. Sirfishe
  30. SHSL Jedi
  31. GoldenYuiitusin
  32. VexTheHex
  33. AreJay25
  34. putuk
  35. TerminatorLOL
  36. Pinkanator
  37. Klimax
  38. BluePikmin11
  39. Tikivoy
  40. UltraMadman
  41. Arthur97
  42. IanTheGamer
  43. StormC
  44. The Legendary Beast
  45. Takasmash
  46. TMNTSSB4
  47. SchAlternate
  48. Mikegamer0608
  49. Mastermiine
  50. P.Kat
  51. Erotic&Heretic
  52. Dixie Kong
  53. Houndstooth
  54. Troykv

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
I can't agree with the former statement either. On it's own, Rise of Lyric was just a generic kids platformer. The main argument people bring up between 06 and Rise of Lyric is that RoL is "boring" bad and not "funny" bad. I could say more, but it's probably easier for me to just link a recent thing from one of my favorite Sonic Youtubers (ClementJ642) who recently did a playthrough of Rise of Lyric. Throughout the playthrough a running gag throughout many of the parts was passive-aggressive references to Sonic 06 that sarcastically said something bad about 06 was better then what he was playing in Rise of Lyric right now. But in part 15 here, he drops the passive aggressiveness here. And explains why it's impossible for him to comprehend the thought of RoL being worse or even just as bad as Sonic 06.

From 1:55-21:30 is his thoughts on the manner

Keep in mind he's not defending Rise of Lyric as anything good. He said if he were to give a number in a review, it'd be a 4 or 5 out of 10. And wouldn't really recommend it to many people. But that would likely mean he would give Sonic 06 a 1 out of 10 or probably even a 0 if he was allowed to.
Funny because I actually went back to play Sonic 06 after I played Rise of Lyric to compare and I found myself enjoying 06 a bit more. Glitches and frame rate aside, the Sonic and Shadow levels are still more enjoyable because they're much faster to go through. They stick to what the series is about. Rise of Lyric is just so painfully slow for my taste. Sure, there are some elements where the game can go pretty fast, but they don't last that long.

I will admit that the load times in 06 are a pain in the ass though. I'll also add that the Silver levels are some of the worst levels I've ever experienced in a video game. I legitimately got headaches playing through them. But I'd say the Sonic and Shadow levels make up for it to an extent. Also, the music is much more enjoyable in 06 then it is in Boom. I honestly don't even remember it having a soundtrack. There's nothing from Boom I remember when it comes to sound alone. I also don't know if it was just me, but I had a horrible time fighting some of the bosses in Boom. The Shadow fight alone caused my game to screw up at least twice. I had no idea what that was about. I know the Silver fight in 06 is bad too, but it never caused me to have to restart the game (just the fight a few times).

Lastly, this isn't me defending 06 either. Both Boom and 06 are the worst Sonic games and I legit find every other 3D game far more enjoyable than those two, but I do find myself thinking 06 is just a bit better then Boom. That's just me though.

TerminatorLOL

Smash Journeyman

Meanwhile, I think Sonic and the Secret Rings was a good game plagued by bad controls. If they were to have ported it to the Wii U or 3DS with enhanced controls then the game would be much more enjoyable. That's why I think Black Knight was the better of the two storybook games, but you'll never hear anyone else say that.
I remember giving up on Secret Rings pretty early on because I was frustrated with how it played. But I actually liked Black Knight, That was also the last major Sonic game we got to play as Shadow till Forces and its DLC. I remember loving that he held his sword behind his back like he was Starkiller while he was running :laugh:

When it came to 06 I somehow kept myself from realizing it was bad till I got really angry at the ending for retconing itself, then it all that games problems came flooding into my mind at once. Though Shadows story line in that game was the best of the three, giving some decent character development for him, Rouge, and Omega. And I thought Mephiles was a pretty cool villain. Heck a tweaked version of that story would have made for a better Shadow standalone game then The Black Alien stuff we got.

I never even bothered with Boom, could tell pretty early that it had that "tie-in" game level of quality. Don't like that universe's interpretation of Shadow either. He's character is just "edgy jerk" for no real reason (in the show he tried to destroy the world over a small inconvenience). Its like I'm seeing Shadow through the eye's of his haters, all of the edge and none of the character.

Last edited:

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
So I've been thinking about what differences Shadow could have if he becomes an Echo Fighter and I can't think of much. With Pit and Dark Pit there's a difference in their arrows and arm moves. What could they do between both Sonic and Shadow? I can see Shadow's movement being different since he has the air shows, so they'd have to make his run animation different. But aside from that I can't think of anything else. Any ideas?

TerminatorLOL

Smash Journeyman
I could see him having fire damage added to some kick based moves coming from his skates.

Maybe letting him do some follow up attacks after a homing attack or something, kinda like he does in 06

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
So I've been thinking about what differences Shadow could have if he becomes an Echo Fighter and I can't think of much. With Pit and Dark Pit there's a difference in their arrows and arm moves. What could they do between both Sonic and Shadow? I can see Shadow's movement being different since he has the air shows, so they'd have to make his run animation different. But aside from that I can't think of anything else. Any ideas?
His dodges/rolls could be warps like Mewtwo.
A different Final Smash, probably.
Perhaps a slower, more hard-hitting Homing Attack.
Maybe a burning Spin Charge, as a nod to the Fire Somersault from SA2?

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
The fire based damage/burning spin charge seems like a good thing to add. I feel like it's something Sakurai would do to differentiate them a bit. I could see his Final Smash being Chaos Blast, so I think that's another good one.

TerminatorLOL

Smash Journeyman
Yeah since Dark Pit could have a different Final Smash then Pit in Smash 4 I though that Shadow could use his Chaos Blast as his, maybe still turning into Super Shadow before firing it off.

Last edited:

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
Yea I usually imagine Shadow turning into Super Shadow when trying to do his Chaos Blast if added into Smash. It works out too well.

7NATOR

Smash Master
If they were to Make Shadow an Echo, all i can picture just making him skate, and making him slower with better air control

thats why i predicting he some type of Semi-Clone/unique character, cause Shadow with Two Spindashes and a Spring with no Chaos powers is no good

Top Bottom