• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Boss List

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Chances are its either one big story or a few medium sized ones.

I mean They are not going to make 500 different cutscenecs just so every character has a story mode.

The Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I think the original bosses should stay so Brawl can be more of a classic game to play just like Melee and all just better graphics and few new peeps. But thats just what i think.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Why does everyone asume every series is gonna have a diferent boss when kirby was the one fighting Petty in the pics?? And pick good bosses because they are probably gonna be playable via. debug mode... Like Giga Bowser, Masterhand, Crazyhand ext. were...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We have already settled that AR wont work because of firmware updates for the Wii.

And updating a games graphics and adding a few extra peeps is not what makes a great game... thats an expansion pack not a new game FFS

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What? No Ridley?

He's the most famous boss from the Metroid series.

EDIT: And that Boss Battle music on the Dojo gives him chances to appear in Supspace Emissary IMO
Ridley supporters don't like the idea of him being a boss...

and might I point out that the Yoshi music is called "Ending theme" even though it's not used during the ending sequences...

Top Bottom