• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The True Worth of Pichu

Pichu Guru

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking into joining the pros at Apex, and it looks like I'll be the first ever to use Pichu, according to the Melee character list. Although I can almost promise my use of Marth or Roy in the big leagues, I will be using Pichu as well, as an attempt to help prove Pichu's true strengths.

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
i dub thee Melee Hell | Pichu Guru may your up-smash combos be true as well as your upairs.

Last edited:

Miko

Smash Cadet
Melee Hell | Miko$wagbux approves, I look forward to viewing your Nairs on stream

no low percent up-tilts vs ffers, besides up-smash would hit the front area sooner, Nair them a little deeper unless they are in Your face offensive most foxes wanta dd camp You. those balls deep edge guarding is great, sharking platforms as Pichu with sh upair to dj upair is nice, upair vs fox You can do anymove before they can tech. nice f-tilt at 2:30, it's too easy to get You into a rolling fit. lowest strong nair to nair retreating/cross up is amazing for sheild pressuring the front match 1

space jolts more carefully on stage, nair past You target more offen. smash side-B to be longer and also it's ****ty option it eats up too many of Your options unless on dl64 in a corner. bet as a gicmikc recovery otherwise. more pressure on them, dash attack can be good for ffer tech chases and last sec edge guard and it's the safest way to beat projectiles. mix-up Your gimps, the fox had You after he found out, could've had him at least 2 more times if You mixed up after noticing. match 2

You ran out of tricks and wheren't changing nearly fast enough against the fox. as soon as he would start just up-Bing above Pichu's sh nair and etc. You won't work. win came from lack of knowledge for the most part good ass pichu either way. just get those adaptive skills going and the reads and gimps

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
no low percent up-tilts vs ffers, besides up-smash would hit the front area sooner, Nair them a little deeper unless they are in Your face offensive most foxes wanta dd camp You. those balls deep edge guarding is great, sharking platforms as Pichu with sh upair to dj upair is nice, upair vs fox You can do anymove before they can tech. nice f-tilt at 2:30, it's too easy to get You into a rolling fit. lowest strong nair to nair retreating/cross up is amazing for sheild pressuring the front match 1

space jolts more carefully on stage, nair past You target more offen. smash side-B to be longer and also it's ****ty option it eats up too many of Your options unless on dl64 in a corner. bet as a gicmikc recovery otherwise. more pressure on them, dash attack can be good for ffer tech chases and last sec edge guard and it's the safest way to beat projectiles. mix-up Your gimps, the fox had You after he found out, could've had him at least 2 more times if You mixed up after noticing. match 2

You ran out of tricks and wheren't changing nearly fast enough against the fox. as soon as he would start just up-Bing above Pichu's sh nair and etc. You won't work. win came from lack of knowledge for the most part good *** pichu either way. just get those adaptive skills going and the reads and gimps
I've already tried to help this one. It's a lost cause as long as that ego is floating around.

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
You seem like a pretty positive person, you're going 4 stock mang0 at Evo 2015 grand finals I bet with that pichu

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
What place did you get at Apex? I am so curious! I love Pichu and I think he should be used more.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I believe Pichu is an amazing character to play as. I like his "Risk for Reward". Good luck with him.

Top Bottom