• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I'd like to request this for DK...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbeyGH-i384

It's pretty recent and honestly, high level. I beat Will at Apex 2015 in DK dittos in friendlies but he had "I only play Smash 4" johns which is understandable

I'd be so honored to be on this list. And plus, DK needs a 10th vid ;)
I added this set because it does demonstrate what DK is capable of at high level play. Thank you!
I did not expect those punches from the ledge, i was very surprised. That was a great read to punish his constant grab attempts.

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I honestly believe one of my games from [this](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQaGmpoaotA&list=PLCGxMve95WT7gsFwaMFf4GuSjpD90B6pI&index=4) set deserves to be in this. It's a SUPER recent video with top player Chrim Foish in HD. I think game 4 would be best, or even just have the playlist in there. It should either replace my game with blacktwins, or Will vs. ESAM.
I replaced your set vs Blacktwins with game 4, and I liked your use of footstools in that match.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I don't think I'm going to continue updating the thread. I'm very proud of the way I revamped the thread and kept it updated for a long period of time, but I am no longer interested in Brawl. I don't know if I said this yet, but I would have never been given thread ownership without ZeRo's help. I asked several mods to give me the thread and they ignored me, but then I asked ZeRo for help and I became the thread owner the following day. I also want to thank everyone who helped me find videos.

I don't mind if someone else takes the thread, but I hope it's someone who actively plays the game.

Last edited:

Tankster

Smash Apprentice
With all I saw after the Dismantle tournament (Zelda, DK mains making it to top 16), some videos will have to be added lol. Trust me, Brawl is making a slow recovery, and we're going to be seeing all types of characters coming into play during this time period

Top Bottom