• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thunderstorm Memorial Tourney (Concluded)

Kyogokudo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoshiboo62
3DS FC
0301-9917-1099
@ Kyogokudo Kyogokudo Wanna fight tomorrow? I'm est time zone
I should be free most of the day but considering our timezones are that different it might be hard. Can you tell me around what hour would you be up?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I should be free most of the day but considering our timezones are that different it might be hard. Can you tell me around what hour would you be up?
Noon or 1pm? Where are you?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
It should be fine unless I got it wrong. I live in France so my time zone is CEST.
Alright then, will you be on soon?

Sorry for the delay, had to take care of something.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
@ HeavyLobster HeavyLobster I'm ready when you are.
I'm in the middle of a crew battle tourney that's run over time right now, so I can't do it tonight. Sorry. Wasn't expecting to either make it this far or for it to take this long. We might need a sub if we reach Grand Finals, if you're interested, though no customs are allowed.
Edit: We're done. Can play you now if you're still up.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
@ Blobface Blobface if we're playing tonight I'd like to get our matches in before 11 EST, because that's when the Splatoon demo is on. If you can't do it earlier, let me know before then and I'll just try it out later and play you tonight. If you don't reply by then I'll be doing that instead. If you want to play now I'm ready whenever.

Blobface

Smash Lord
NNID
everyone1 (Bob)
3DS FC
3454-0482-6740
@ Blobface Blobface if we're playing tonight I'd like to get our matches in before 11 EST, because that's when the Splatoon demo is on. If you can't do it earlier, let me know before then and I'll just try it out later and play you tonight. If you don't reply by then I'll be doing that instead. If you want to play now I'm ready whenever.
Sorry about that, I missed your post. How about I set a time tomorrow. Would 7:30 central work for you (6:30 Est)?

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Sorry about that, I missed your post. How about I set a time tomorrow. Would 7:30 central work for you (6:30 Est)?
Not sure. I've got an online crew battle scheduled for 5 EST that's likely to get pushed back to 6. We could just go now if you want.
Edit: How about we agree to that time, and if I'm playing in the crew battle we just push it back to when I'm done?
Edit2: @ Blobface Blobface I'm free now, and can play whenever you want tonight.

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
GGs Heavy!

Next round
@ Xinc Xinc vs @ Enderwoman Enderwoman
Blobface vs Potechi
@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG any word from Potechi?
I was simply waiting to hear when he had a match available. I'll let him know that you would like to arrange to play him for this tournament.

He is available most days late at night in Japan (I'm on the West Coast and I regularly visit his livestream in the mornings around like...9 or 10 AMish if that helps, so he's often available from about 7pm to maybe 2am or later his time).

Last edited:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I had my rounds with Potechi and lost 2-1. @ Xinc Xinc @ Enderwoman Enderwoman have you done your set yet?
Not yet. I was actually going to ask when @ Enderwoman Enderwoman if she would Go out on a date with me battle me.

Edit: Don't worry about the strikethrough, I was joking, just for future reference.

Last edited:

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman
Not yet. I was actually going to ask when @ Enderwoman Enderwoman if she would Go out on a date with me battle me.

Edit: Don't worry about the strikethrough, I was joking, just for future reference.
I'm free to battle. I can play any time this weekend.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I'm free to battle. I can play any time this weekend.
What time zone are you? Also can you play during the week? I might actually have something related to my thesis to do during the weekend. Or maybe if you can play tonight? xD

I know, I ask too many questions. Bad habit.

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman
What time zone are you? Also can you play during the week? I might actually have something related to my thesis to do during the weekend. Or maybe if you can play tonight? xD

I know, I ask too many questions. Bad habit.
My time zone is EDT. I can play tonight, if you want.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
My time zone is EDT. I can play tonight, if you want.
Me too! I'll see what I can do. Hopefully we can do this by then. :)

NNID is Xincmars. Yours?

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I just need a day and a time that is somewhere between 7pm and 2am JPN time.

Or since I know Xinc sometimes uses Twitter, he can also message him. https://twitter.com/U_mon000

Whichever works. Potechi has fairly solid English skills (not quite as solid as Gungnir but still impressive), so it's pretty easy to communicate with him.

Random: I intend to challenge Potechi on Sunday for fun, around 11pm his time. Which is about 7am my time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom