• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The three stages of Fox illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robfox

Smash Lord
As we all know (I hope) there are three different ways to do Fox Illusion. There is the cancel Fox illusion (halfway of regular illusion), the regular Fox illusion (jus plain special), and the most uncommon of all the extended Fox illusion (it looks like a regular Fox illusion but with an illusion cancel at the end).

My question to you all is in what timing do you seperate these three tactics? Obviusly regular illusion is the easiest but what about the other two?

I can do them at random times but I want to master all three stages it will really help. Suggestions

crifer

Smash Lord
As we all know (I hope) there are three different ways to do Fox Illusion. There is the cancel Fox illusion (halfway of regular illusion), the regular Fox illusion (jus plain special), and the most uncommon of all the extended Fox illusion (it looks like a regular Fox illusion but with an illusion cancel at the end).

My question to you all is in what timing do you seperate these three tactics? Obviusly regular illusion is the easiest but what about the other two?

I can do them at random times but I want to master all three stages it will really help. Suggestions
I´m not quite sure, but I think there are 5 different ways/lengths to cancel the illusion. (would make sense, since illusion moves in frame 21-26 and you should be able to cancel the illusion every frame).

I don´t have any tips for you sorry. Practice, Practice, Practice.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
training mode.

it took me about 2 hours non stop to get it down pact, after that i had no problem cancelling it when i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom