• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Thomas Tipman, You're Our Hero, Please Don't Quit" Thread

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
We all love the big guy, so post in here if you wanna see the man who obliterated ChillenDude @ MLG NY keep playing this game.

The man who 4 stocked and didn't lose a single "friendly" vs Eddie at MLG Orlando.

The man who DOESN'T lose to Peach, Samus, or Ganon.

Please don't quit Tommy, Florida needs you:urg:

Smash Master
Why would Tipman quit now. If I got that good at anything, I would keep playing it, enjoying the **** as long as possibe (metaphorically speaking)

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
tipman is pretty cool, when i say "data smash is gay" im referring to peopel who know the frames of every move, no thtat there is anything wrong with it. I just thought it was funny the first time i picked up the game that people were calculating the frames of moves :)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
As much as I hate posting in a thread started by DooDah, Tipman is way too ****ing good to quit.

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
you cant quit...ur an inspiration to ganons everywhere...after all you are the gerudo king...no one can claim that title except you...:( :( :urg:

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I'd like to say a few words.

Dear newborn baby ninja Jesus,

Please take care of Tommy. He was too good! He showed us all that Ganon isn't slow(as long as you have platforms) and he is definitely not bottom of middle tier, lol! Beating big time Foxs, Falcos, Ganons, Peachs, and Samus's(with Ganon) to name a few, showed us all that Ganon can still compete.

**** you Bum, this is all you fault.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
No Tipman............. no.......no.

I'm not going to be polite. You douche bag you better not quit!!

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
DEAR THOMAS TIPPMAN,

You, are the only reson i still play smash any way. My fox was horrible, and then i saw your gannon at get commited (the first one) were you beat my friend GAwes. and ever since then i kinda, idolized you as a player. and ever since ive been playing ganon (because of you) i was able to make it into the Georgia Power rankings. You, have improved me as a player, and as a person. I even had a signature spot for you on my controler, and i told my self i was going to see you (to sign my controller) next time i wen to florida (dec 19-jan 8th ) but i didnt get to. i just wanted to let you know you are my hero. Please dont leave. and if you do leave, at least play SSBB and beast every one in that game, like you did this.

love,
Daniel zaman.

petoo0

Smash Ace
I'd like to say a few words.

Dear newborn baby ninja Jesus,

Please take care of Tommy. He was too good! He showed us all that Ganon isn't slow(as long as you have platforms) and he is definitely not bottom of middle tier, lol! Beating big time Foxs, Falcos, Ganons, Peachs, and Samus's(with Ganon) to name a few, showed us all that Ganon can still compete.

**** you Bum, this is all you fault.
LOLOLOL newborn baby ninja Jesus ftw. Anyways, yea even though Tipman didn't get me into Ganon, he was a main reason i kept going after I kept getting owned my stupid space animals. But if he does quit I'll respect that, **** smash isn't everyting. But yea I still never got to get 3 stocked in a Ganon ditto.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
i challenge tipman to a match, zelda on ganon, if he wins he can quit...
no offense but can't we just let it die I mean yeah tipman was ganon god he my not have been the founder but he was prolly the best there is and was but he prolly has his reasons for quitting and another person can't make him not quit I'm not trying to flame u I was the same way when I heard but then I thouht ab it and a man has priorities and apparently videogames aren't on top for tipman anymore oh well

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
no offense but can't we just let it die I mean yeah tipman was ganon god he my not have been the founder but he was prolly the best there is and was but he prolly has his reasons for quitting and another person can't make him not quit I'm not trying to flame u I was the same way when I heard but then I thouht ab it and a man has priorities and apparently videogames aren't on top for tipman anymore oh well
Your grammar really sucks. :laugh:

chaddd

Smash Lord
MUWAHAHAHA. My reign of terror begins as the best Ganon in the South East. I've already conquered Georgia, and with Tipman gone, THE WORLD WILL SOON BE MINE...

...FOR BEING GOOD AT A VIDEOGAME...

*awkward silence*

Top Bottom