• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The TGM COMBO vid(godly)

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
**** no one at all has a sense of f'in humour on this site...............................................

Minty

Smash Apprentice
HOLY ****!! how the hell did you do it? wtf thats like uber hax. TEACH ME O GREAT MARTH USER

lmao you wish..

Lucas The Lefty

Smash Apprentice
why do people make videos of themselves in smash when they're not good? if its not education or a worthwhile fight why bother?

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
um..."LoL"?

it's not good enough for me to spam my lol's...

..if Ken doesn't do it 999999times like you, then it's not even useful..lol

actually, this is so predictable and DI-able..no comments, i'll feel sorry for anyone that falls for this 2 hit combo [run atk + forward smash from marth] - -X

G@BE

Smash Lord
that because we only laugh at funny stuff. not a moron who made a video of a combo that doesnt work on pppl that know ho to DI.
It wasn't amusing at all for me. I'm not sure whether or not people were sarcastic about it being funny.
Ur a **** ****** man, seriously i would beat your *** in real life for dumb **** like this...
People like you make baby cats poop out there insides. I hope your happy my Cat is at it again.

Do you any of you have any sort of humor in your bodys at all?

The King

Smash Ace
...Why am I in this vid? Lol.

The first loop was promising, but it went downhill from there due to loss or originality. You should've either kept this vid at 20 seconds long, or filled it with 7 minutes of different stuff. Haven't any of you seen The Textbook from UmbreonMow? That's how you do a ****-fest parody on the pros. Keep it fresh.

King Out

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
tgm a pretty experienced player and prolly a lot betta than most of u idiots that say he noob and are actually serious, so stfu and notice that it's just a vid that people can kid around with, its not for real. ****............ u idiots just need to stop posting on this thread fo realz.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Ur a **** ****** man, seriously i would beat your *** in real life for dumb **** like this...
Wow, that's such a good suggestion. You must be really smart and cool. Too bad I am 10 ft tall, 1200 pounds, and turn green when I am angry.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
careful Allan, if you've seen how King looks like in real life... you dont wanna hurt his feelings, he'll freaking rip you in half, im saying this because i care for you...

although if anything happens, you can just throw a TGM combo at him :laugh:

Top Bottom