• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Terrible Tyrant of Dreamland-Dedede matchup discussion

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
if we have to throw out numbers i say +1 pit favor. that aside i feel that there will not be enough info on the DDD side ever so if you feel confident that you can so a write up then go ahead.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Im pretty confident i can...as i use to be a d3 main. Cuz im a beast at noticing grab opportunities. Lawl.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
About a small to medium advantage (+1 or +2), perhaps 55-45, but close to a 60-40. A 55-45 is more realistic at this point since Pit v dedede doesn't happen nearly as often in the *US.

* Japan has a freakishly good Pit that we all know and love beating a freakishly good Dedede. Do we have that here ? ? ?

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
no matter whether you say 55:45 or 60:40, those can both constitute as +1 for pit. drop the old ratio thing imo. new number thing is far superior.
I'm pretty unfamiliar with this "new number thing" as I have never heard of it. So, I just use the old number ratios =/. Although, if you could direct me to an explanation of how to use this "new number thing", I'd greatly appreciate it ^__^.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
DDD da bess :D

My worst secondary lol

but since he is high on the tier list i guess I need to make it close to my pit

PIT c TIER FTW!

Top Bottom