• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

KBM

Smash Ace
I'm going to commit meta knight's frame data to memory and watch m2k videos until i can predict his moves.

:)

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Yo so I have decided to do a silent tournament at the SLC cause there is at least 4 CRTs there and all we need to run a small melee tournament is 4 tvs and 4 cubes, We'll just go on a saturday morning and set up our cubes and I'll set up the brackets and livestream and recording and we'll just start the tournament without ever talking about the tournament so we don't get asked any questions by the staff

Entry fee will probably be 5 dollars, no door fee obviously as nothing there is mine, date TBA

Also: I'm starting some melee fests at my house again every other sunday. Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121706

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
If anyone's wondering why I havn't been smashing at all the past few weeks, it's because I've been endlessly watching Sopranos. I'm on the last season now. :p

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I'll go to that smash gathering on sunday to try out that volley stuff with you guys! I'm spending today and tomorrow binging on this show so I can find out why everyone was hating on the ending. I'm balls-deep into this show haha. I should download the godfather movies too while I'm at it!

C8PU

Smash Rookie
im sure you guys already know but whats up with that brawl (lame) tourny this saturday at the slc?

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
So thers smash saturday at 2 at slc and again on sunday at slc for biweeklies? I'm trying to wrap my head around what's going on. Also I've never really seen more than a couple scenes from the godfather, and none of the sequels. This should be good.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Derek, you gonna do that smashfest on sunday? Lets make it at your house. I'm tired of those scrubs messing up our rotation.

C8PU

Smash Rookie
So thers smash saturday at 2 at slc and again on sunday at slc for biweeklies? I'm trying to wrap my head around what's going on. Also I've never really seen more than a couple scenes from the godfather, and none of the sequels. This should be good.
dont think its a biweekly thing, its in that 'whats going on' **** that they put in your mailbox for the slc http://movies.fsu.edu/index.html#
they even have the rules there to ;o

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think the slc's thing was biweekly, just Derek's new sunday thing. Although I wasn't sure where Derek's thing actually was, which I now understand to not be the slc. I should word myself better, my bad.

Top Bottom