• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

C8PU

Smash Rookie
yea im mobile. what time you guys planning on playing tmrw bc i might not be able to make it..

C8PU

Smash Rookie
alright what time are you guys playing? (im at the slc now and no ones playing melee or brawl) >_<

Last edited:

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
What's up? Anyone want to play on saturday? DEREK?!?!

BTW I'll be bringing some singles with me. HOW ABOUT A MONEY RE-MATCH MARATHON?!?!?!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Nick you never stop partying. You got some crazy parties goin on up there. I'm gonna point out more girls you chill with this weekend.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****, really? you still have the same number? I'm not sure if I'll be able to play today but tomorrow I'm wide open. I'll bring some singles :D

Zone

Smash Champion
So this one time I 3 stocked ballistic's falco with ZELDA on yoshi's story. Toobz saw it happen.

Also once... I beat ragnarok in 2v1... his fox and a jiggz vs my Zelda. True story. (I mean.. like 8 stocks vs 4 stocks)

Top Bottom