• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone done icons for all the boxers (including the changed versions of Glass Joe and King Hippo) from Punch-Out! Wii? My Punch-Out! representation is looking mighty drab compared to the rest of the other series.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

PsychicDratini

Smash Rookie
(Repost) Can someone make all the new gen 7 pokemon+alola forms? if not all then at least
these
:

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Made some more Dragon Ball icons, in case anyone wanted to try making a roster for Dragon Ball FighterZ or something like that.

Also, I made a few One Piece icons, to finish off the list of playable characters for that particular game.

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone done icons for all the boxers (including the changed versions of Glass Joe and King Hippo) from Punch-Out! Wii? My Punch-Out! representation is looking mighty drab compared to the rest of the other series.
Reposting my question.

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
Some Requests for a joke roster:
I had to actually look up two of the character's names, that's how much I don't care for this movie.

While I am sure people have made icons of these guys before, I couldn't be bothered to go looking so I made these myself.

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
I had to actually look up two of the character's names, that's how much I don't care for this movie.

While I am sure people have made icons of these guys before, I couldn't be bothered to go looking so I made these myself.
Wow, thanks! Now, Little Mac will have more opponents to work against in my roster! :D

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. I've got some more requests here.

Gimli

Aragorn

Legolas

Thorin

Tauriel

Saruman

Azog

Sauron

Chirrut

Baze

Roronoa

Nami

Sakazuki

Thanks in advance.

Here you go!

Thanks.

No matter how many times, I shall still return with more requests.
Match
Lightbulb
MePhone4
Marshmallow
Bow

Last edited:

KingOfTheFools

Smash Rookie
Here you go!

Thanks again Mrrp. I've got one last batch of requests here:

Ron

Hermione

Neville

Draco

Ginny

Luna

Bellatrix

B.O.B

Dr Cockroach

Missing Link
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/studio-ghibli/images/4/49/A****aka.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151107160802
A****aka

San

Howl

Witch Of The Waste

Turnip Head

Calcifer

Dola

Robot Soldier

Sheeta

Pazu

Kiki

Catbus

Haku

Yubaba

Nausicaa

Kushana

Lord Yupa

The Baron

No Face

Vector

Lucy

El Macho

Balthazar Bratt

Astrid

Fishlegs

Snotlout

Ruffnut

Tuffnut

Gobber

Valka

Valerian

Flash Gordon

Asterix

Obelix

Captain Haddock

Thompson and Thomson

Professor Calculus

Sir Francis Haddock

Red Rackham

Note:Can you make another icon of Ruffnut and Tuffnut together?

Thanks in advance

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
Thanks again Mrrp. I've got one last batch of requests here:

Ron

Hermione

Neville

Draco

Ginny

Luna

Bellatrix

B.O.B

Dr Cockroach

Missing Link
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/studio-ghibli/images/4/49/A****aka.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151107160802
A****aka

San

Howl

Witch Of The Waste

Turnip Head

Calcifer

Dola

Robot Soldier

Sheeta

Pazu

Kiki

Catbus

Haku

Yubaba

Nausicaa

Kushana

Lord Yupa

The Baron

No Face

Vector

Lucy

El Macho

Balthazar Bratt

Astrid

Fishlegs

Snotlout

Ruffnut

Tuffnut

Gobber

Valka

Valerian

Flash Gordon

Asterix

Obelix

Captain Haddock

Thompson and Thomson

Professor Calculus

Sir Francis Haddock

Red Rackham

Note:Can you make another icon of Ruffnut and Tuffnut together?

Thanks in advance
50 Icons may be a new record for the most I have made at once.

Last edited:

KingOfTheFools

Smash Rookie
I'm back with more requests.

Wasabi

Gogo

Fred

Honey Lemon

Rick Deckard

Oh

Grug

Captain Underpants

Shaun the Sheep

Bitzer

Luke (without slime)

Cleo (without slime)

Resus (without slime)

Can you make this into three separate icons? Left: Becky, Middle: Mitchell, Right: Templeton

Danger Mouse

Penfold

Pirate Captain

B.A

Face

Hannibal

Murdock

Owen Grady

Beetlejuice

If you haven't guessed, this is a joke roster.
Thanks in advance!

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone done any of the icons for the Mario + Rabbids cast yet? I want to be able to add them to my rosters.

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
I'm back with more requests.

Wasabi

Gogo

Fred

Honey Lemon

Rick Deckard

Oh

Grug

Captain Underpants

Shaun the Sheep

Bitzer

Luke (without slime)

Cleo (without slime)

Resus (without slime)

Can you make this into three separate icons? Left: Becky, Middle: Mitchell, Right: Templeton

Danger Mouse

Penfold

Pirate Captain

B.A

Face

Hannibal

Murdock

Owen Grady

Beetlejuice

If you haven't guessed, this is a joke roster.
Thanks in advance!

Has anyone done any of the icons for the Mario + Rabbids cast yet? I want to be able to add them to my rosters.
Once again, I am sure people have made these before, but I wanted to make my own.

Last edited:

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
New Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon info! Finally got the names for the new Necrozma forms and some new Ultra Beasts.

I do enjoy how random the Ultra Beasts are, these ones being a wall and a disco ball.

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
New Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon info! Finally got the names for the new Necrozma forms and some new Ultra Beasts.

I do enjoy how random the Ultra Beasts are, these ones being a wall and a disco ball.
Thanks! I was about to ask for these! Has anyone done Dusk Lycanrok yet?

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
If anyone would mind could anyone do these characters? I'm sorry for the huge pics. I don't know how to shrink them.
Natsu(Fairy Tail)

Wendy(Fairy Tail):

Stevonnie(Steven Universe):

Aang(Avatar:Last Airbender):

Zero(Megaman Zero):

Reimu(Touhou):

Godzilla:

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Was inspired by FE: Warriors to make this Lyn icon.

If anyone can make it better somehow, I'd love to see it. My goal was to omit the weapons, which I succeeded in, but I'm not 100% satisfied with the result. Not a big deal, though.

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Thanks.

Door
OJ
Box
Gamey
still need to know how to add icons to a series pls help
Well, let me help there:
1) First thing's first: Be sure that the files you want have this in their file name "iconname" (without the quotes of course) instead of what the file name might be.
For example:
If I was going to use Mrrp_The_Sheep Mrrp_The_Sheep 's icon for Roy here:
, I would name it "iconRoy (5)" since I have multiple icons of Roy in my FE set.

2) Next, save your icons in the "Images" folder within the program. It's best to have it where you can easily access it, and I don't mean a shortcut for it. This is IMPORTANT for the next step!

3) Open the Roster Maker and select "Add New Character Icons" under the "File" menu.
*Note!*
If you go to the series that you want the new icons in, such as Fire Emblem for the Roy icon I posted in my example, you might not see the icons, but don't fret! We're getting to that step next!

4) Below the character icons on the left side, you will see the drop down bar for the different series. Select the "Special" series to find your icons. They'll be the ones with their names in italics.

5) Select the icon you would like add to a series and click the "Character Info" button. Here, you can change various information, such as the series, gender, alignment (good, evil, or neutral), Status in the SSB series, Popularity, number of Characters, Year they debuted, and the game/anime/movie/TV Show they debuted in. I guess you could even put which episode if you remember that much as well.

And there you go! Five easy steps to how to add new icons to a series!
Also, if you want to add them to a NEW series, just go to the "Manage Series" option under the File Menu and the click the "+" icon there to bring up a prompt to let you create a new series to add your icons into. Just be warned that if you want to delete said series, it won't let you. Believe me. I've tried that already.

Jakor Jakor , can we get this pinned/linked to, since we have a lot of people asking this question that are new to this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom