• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

StrawHatJedi

Smash Rookie
Another request:

Kunio-Kun from River City series

Tethu from Ever Oasis

Qbby from Boxboy

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hacker Girl:

Hacker Boy:

Stella (Supernova):

Mobile Girl:

Wide Eyes:

Rosa:

Ruby:

It's part of a rather inside joke.

SuperDragoon6789

Smash Cadet
Also does anyone have icons for any of the newer Smashified characters Captain Toad and Bandanna Dee? And the Smashified Wart trophy as well? Thanks!

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
I hadn't seen these two done yet, unless i'm going blind. So here is Rowen and Lianna from the upcoming Fire Emblem Warriors.

robot53

Smash Rookie
so i just downloaded the newset version and i saw CATS and cooking mama are in the square enix section
is it true that square enix owns them?

Cooking Mama is published by Taito Corporation which was joined square enix in 2005, 1st game of Cooking Mama It was created in 2006.
That's why he considers Square Enix.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Oh I thought Toaplan owned the game since when I look to some CATS artwork I mostly see people saying "CATS is owned by Toaplan"
Thanks for the answer
Toaplan developed the game, but it seems like it would be a situation like with Platinum Games - they develop games like Bayonetta, the Wonderful 101, etc., but the publisher (Sega, Nintendo, and so on) owns the characters. Plus, Toaplan went bankrupt in 1994.

robot53

Smash Rookie
ok but what about CATS from zero wing?
Zero Wing was published by Taito Corporation in the arcade of Japan and Europe, Developer Toaplan defunct, I suppose to die Toaplan the rights passed to Taito Corporation and Taito joined square enix

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got some requests for Dragon Ball icons, so I figured I should post them here.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Can someone post a package with all the icons? It's kind of boring to save them one per one, if someone fot them all or most of them it would be nice to upload them in a pack somewhere

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Hey, would somebody please fetch me the Pokkén Tournament Decidueye? I know he's been made, but I can't find him.

I mean this one:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Some more Dragon Ball requests:
Fuwa:

SSJ Goku Black

Corrupted Zamasu:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Hey, everyone!
So, I've been lurking around here for a few days (a friend on Skype told me about this program, which is how I found this thread), and I noticed there were some icons I wanted but haven't been requested yet (and yes, I DID go through all 210 pages to look, in case anyone is wanting to know.), so here are my requests.

I'm going to put them with one set for right now, wait for them to be completed, and rinse and repeat. For them, I've found the most clearest pictures I could (PNGs if possible), since I know there are some icon makers that don't like backgrounds. Also, I would like these non-Dojo styled.

Alain from Pokemon's XY&Z Arc. I would like two of these, one by himself and one with a Mega Charizard X, both named "Alain".
This Rathalos, but name it "Los". If you've heard about Monster Hunter Stories, you'll know why I said to name it that.
Only Paladin Cecil's face from here, and keep the glow around his outline, if possible.
Lightning from FFXIII-2
Sephiroth
Zidane
Kefka
Noctis
And this Bahamut
Also, this Zero, though if it's been done, could someone link me to it? I couldn't find it. :(

Edit: Also, can someone take this icon of Zero in his Mega Man X costume and name it "Mega Man X"? I found it in Cobalsh Cobalsh 's archive:

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes these on, and I can wait patiently for these, but I would like the two Alain icons, the Los Icon, and the change to the Zero icon done asap.

Edit 2: One other thing. I noticed when people use Photobucket links (myself included when I posted this at first) that I would see what looks like a picture box with a red X in the corner, which means in some of the archives as well as while looking on the pages for some icons, I couldn't see them. Is there anyway to see those icons that have that issue?

Last edited:
Top Bottom