• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Its been a while but I got a new icon dump! I've lost count at how much I made this time but theirs a good handful of them.

txhy8

Smash Cadet
I have a idea for you all we are getting down to only 2 (possibly 3 if the website leak is real) more charters left in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and this shouldn't just be the era of the ultimate official roster but the Ultimate fan Smash roster. What I'm getting at is I'd love to see is a giant collab as all of you icon makers help create a fan roster most smash fans would cry tears of joy at thinking this is the perfect fan roster the order will be 1st Party with reps already, 3rd Party series with reps already, New 1st Party Series, New 3rd Party Series, 4th Party Series, 5th Party Series, and Mii Fighters to end the roster off it's a huge task I know but if we are all willing to work together we can accomplish this.

Also i have a request the Wario and Waluigi new golf outfits

Last edited:

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have the render of Impa used in this icon?
View attachment 311329
I've searched everywhere for it, and I can't find out where on earth it came from.
The post that icon was made from traces back to a dead link, but this one looks very close:
https://www.deviantart.com/mach-7/art/Impa-Skyward-Sword-555637800

Does anybody know where the render for this Mallow icon came from? View attachment 313236
Similar story, I'm fairly confident the original render doesn't exist anymore. This is the closest I found:
https://www.deviantart.com/joeadok/art/Flying-Nimbus-164166152

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
May I request an icon of this guy?
Sephiran
And maybe some other notable Fire Emblem villains outside the Black Knight. The types that people would love to see in smash.

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Yet again I need my request done

And why has no one done the Ultmate version of Big Battlefield.
Edit: oh and a Brawl like Geno.
I don't think I made this Big Battlefield, I think it was made by someone else when it got announced, but here's that

Also if you could find renders for your requests I could get those done for ya

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Long time caller, first time questioner: I'm having trouble running the newest update of the Roster Maker on my laptop. I have the highest upgraded version of Java but the program keeps telling me to install Java. Running both programs in administrator mode doesn't change anything. How can I fix this?

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
Can someone make an Icon of the Female trainer from Legends Arceus?
Pokemon Trainer
In case someone asks, the pokemon she'd have are: Cyndaquil, Dewott & Decidueye.

Last edited:

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Wanted to post the few icons I've made over the past few weeks before E3 officially begins, I plan on uploading new ones after Nintendo's E3 is finished.

WeirdAlFan101

Smash Journeyman
I mean, Heihachi's voice actor passed away, and unless I'm mistaken, the Japanese generally have a tradition of retiring characters out of respect.

It's practically the same thing for why we just got the old Snake codec calls back with no new ones, when Colonel's voice actor passed away.

Or I could just be misunderstanding something.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I mean, Heihachi's voice actor passed away, and unless I'm mistaken, the Japanese generally have a tradition of retiring characters out of respect.

It's practically the same thing for why we just got the old Snake codec calls back with no new ones, when Colonel's voice actor passed away.

Or I could just be misunderstanding something.
It happens some times, but it's not consistent. Voice actors for characters in Dragon Ball and One Piece passed away, but other actors replaced them in those roles and the characters stuck around, even in series that took place after the source material like Dragon Ball Super. Likewise, in Kingdom Hearts, Master Xehanort's voice actor passed away, and he was replaced by his original voice actor's son.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I made an icon for the Shin Megamei Tensei V protagonist, the Nanobiho.
IconNahobino.png

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone make a icon as The Chase Mccain from Lego City Undercover, Rabbid DK, and one each for rabbid wario and waluigi pls and thx
21-211331_prove-yourself-as-chase-mccain-lego-city-undercover.png
1200px-Rabbid_Kong_-_RabbidsKingdomBattle.png
MRKB_Bwario_Bwaluigi_Splash-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman

Attachments

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know how to make a post with more than 20 images? I've seen people do this with the images under spoiler tags. Just trying to dump all of the icons I've made so they're out there.

Alplex

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2122-7096-1612
Does anyone know how to make a post with more than 20 images? I've seen people do this with the images under spoiler tags. Just trying to dump all of the icons I've made so they're out there.
I upload all of my images onto Imgur and then copy the links onto my posts by using the insert image option. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is an image limit.

I'm also not sure how the other method(s) to uploading images work, but that's I use and it works really well.

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
I upload all of my images onto Imgur and then copy the links onto my posts by using the insert image option. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is an image limit.

I'm also not sure how the other method(s) to uploading images work, but that's I use and it works really well.
SmashBoards seems to have a limit of 1024 images in a single post, that's why my archive is split across multiple posts.

Can anyone make a Pirabbid plant and Rabbid Cranky pls?
I do have all of the Mario + Rabbids characters on the first page of my archive, but I used a different render for Pirabbid Plant. Would you prefer this one?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Been awhile since I requested anything but I'd like to request the fan render of Crash by KornArt. Would also not want Aku Aku to be showing in it.

(Can't get the image to upload to SmashBoards so a link to it is gonna have to do: https://www.deviantart.com/mutationfoxy/art/Crash-Bandicoot-Mutated-Re-edited-882259578?ga_submit_new=10:1623349351)
To get the image to show up, you right click on it, select "Copy Image Address", and post it as an image (the square between the chains and the smiley face). You have to post it by URL.

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Haven't been here for a while, but I'm glade that the icon Maker is still getting a lot of love. However, when I downloaded the newest edition and updated as it is told in the first post, when I go to add new icons that I've made, as soon as the icons are made and added, the entire left side where the icons are at blanks out, and no matter how I try to search for an icon, it stays blank.

I tried to get the confirmation window to pop up like it was also said to do, but it never came up for me... Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I managed to fix the issue, but I had to redownload the roster maker and re-added my icons.

I also made a few new icons based on "Astral Chain" from the Switch.
IconAkira Howard (Male).png
IconAkira Howard (Female).png
IconBeast Legion.png
IconAxe Legion.png
IconArm Legion.png
IconArrow Legion.png
IconSword Legion.png

Last edited:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Anyone got all of the Ultimate DLC icons starting with Piranha Plant? Thanks!

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
SmashBoards seems to have a limit of 1024 images in a single post, that's why my archive is split across multiple posts.

I do have all of the Mario + Rabbids characters on the first page of my archive, but I used a different render for Pirabbid Plant. Would you prefer this one?
Ill let you know once I see what you made

Top Bottom