• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Haven't used this in a while, so could somebody please supply me with SSBU render icons of the DLC characters? Thanks!

Wouldn't mind having the cast of Three Houses too, but I'm not desperate for those.

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Haven't used this in a while, so could somebody please supply me with SSBU render icons of the DLC characters? Thanks!

Wouldn't mind having the cast of Three Houses too, but I'm not desperate for those.

I don't have any of the Three Houses icons but I know someone made some a few pages back

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Here's a request of mine:
1. Zacian/Zazamenta (Shorten their names to "Zacia and Zazam")

2. Titan Dweevil (Pikmin)

3. CD-i Ganon (Zelda)

4. Octane (Rocket League)

5. Nergigante (Monster Hunter)

6. Vivi (The chibi one from World of Final Fantasy)

7. Lincoln Loud (Loud House)

8. Godzilla (Monsterverse design)
I apologise if it takes some time.
IconGanon (CD-I).png
IconGodzilla (2).png
IconLincoln Loud.png
IconNergigante.png
IconOctane.png
IconTitan Dweevil.png
IconVivi.png
IconZacian.png
IconZamazenta.png

You didn't provide any images so I have no idea how many of these are correct, if you wanted Zacian and ZAMAZENTA together, my apologies, just let me know.
Sorry for two requests in one page, but could I also get this nice smooth Tom Nook?

IconTom Nook (3).png

Here;s your Tom Nook.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
View attachment 263233View attachment 263234View attachment 263235View attachment 263236View attachment 263237View attachment 263238View attachment 263239View attachment 263240View attachment 263241
You didn't provide any images so I have no idea how many of these are correct, if you wanted Zacian and ZAMAZENTA together, my apologies, just let me know.

View attachment 263242
Here;s your Tom Nook.
Thanks!
A icon of Zacian and Zazamenta together would be interesting. (Maybe next time.)
24411.png

Last edited:

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
I just now realised that most if not all of the Pokemon Gym Leaders, Elite Fours and Champions from Gen 4 onwards are absent. The one exception is seemingly Gen 4's Cynthia.

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Hey guys, had to re-install my SSBRM and lost some icons in the process. Does anyone have the following:
The Boy from Limbo
Yggdrasil's Altar
The Tip Parakeet from the DSi Sound Channel

Also, if anyone has any random 3rd Party/Non-Nintendo stages (not in Smash, custom ones), I would like some of those if possible.
Thanks!

Edit: Got some Sad Panda Studios Icons, with more detailed "Phone Flings" Icons coming soon:
IconAce.png
IconBoss (Blush Blush).png
IconCashew.png
IconFelix (Blush Blush).png
IconFerris.png
IconFrancine.png
IconMur.png
IconPoe (Blush Blush).png
IconReece.png
IconRosa (Crush Crush).png
IconTessa.png

Last edited:

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
New icons, my icon archive is almost complete as well so I'll be posting that whenever I get the chance. Also most of the renders I used are from YanpaiArt, MutationFoxy and FuntimeShadowFreddy so go check out their stuff

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Does anyone have a better looking Zero (Mega Man X) than what's currently available on the roster creator?

Also, for future reference, could someone tell me how to search for specific posts on a thread? I'm not all that well versed with how forum sites like SmashBoards works and I heard you can do that but I don't know how. It'd make finding things people have already made a lot easier.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Does anyone have a better looking Zero (Mega Man X) than what's currently available on the roster creator?

Also, for future reference, could someone tell me how to search for specific posts on a thread? I'm not all that well versed with how forum sites like SmashBoards works and I heard you can do that but I don't know how. It'd make finding things people have already made a lot easier.
there's a search button in the top right of the screen

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I had a feeling that Dante render was done already, but I already had this made so oh well.

Today, I have Dante, Rayman, Ryu Hayabusa, and two Arle icons from very recent artwork!

IconDante.png IconRayman.png IconRyu Hayabusa.png IconArle Nadja.png IconArle Nadja (2).png

EDIT: Whipped this up while trying something new. Here's Urshifu with both Single-Strike Style and Rapid-Strike Style in one slot.

IconUrshifu (3).png

You can find their individual icons in my archive.

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Idk if these have been done yet, but here's icons using the new Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution renders!

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
OK, so I got a little creative and made my own Mii Spellcaster icon. I loaded up Smash Wii U, dressed a Mii Gunner in the Mage Robe (an outfit that's absent from Ultimate for some strange reason), took a snap shot, and cropped it for the icon. It was difficult to pose her in a way that kept the gun out of the shot while capturing her default expression, but I hope it gets the point across well enough. Ultimate's default Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner have more distinct outfits to match their class than they did in Smash For, so a robe-wearing Spellcaster should fit nicely, I think.

IconMii Spellcaster.png

Here's the snap shot I worked with.

HNI_0073.JPG

As for the Mii herself, I tried to keep her facial features as basic as possible to match Ultimate's default Mii Fighters while also giving her ethnic diversity.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can I get these please?
Hat Kid
Bow Kid
Snatcher
Mustache Girl
Conductor
DJ Grooves
Mafia Boss
Seal
Walrus Captain
Queen Vanessa
Badge Seller
Empress
Mafia Goon
Rumbi
Cooking Cat
Tourist
C.A.W. Agent
Fire Spirits
Moonjumper
Thanks in advance to whoever does these, I know it's a bit of a tall order ^w^;;

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Again, asking for Yggdrasil's Altar, The boy from Limbo, and the Tip Parakeet.
And if anyone has any third party stages not in Smash, I would like some of those please!

Thanks in (hopefully) advance!

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe I'm asking this, but... did anyone do a Ronald McDonald icon and any other fast food/restaurant mascots?

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Oh, you are very welcome.

One more request and I promise I'll shut up until the new DLC drops: Isaac, please!

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Made an ARMS series icon based on today's announcement, I'm betting Fighter 6 is either Spring Man + Ribbon Girl, Twintelle or Min Min. I can also see us getting something similar to Bowser Jr or Hero where we get multiple characters under one slot

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe I'm asking this, but... did anyone do a Ronald McDonald icon and any other fast food/restaurant mascots?
I got these 3:

Again, asking for Yggdrasil's Altar, The boy from Limbo, and the Tip Parakeet.
And if anyone has any third party stages not in Smash, I would like some of those please!

Thanks in (hopefully) advance!

and what do you mean by 3rd party stages, like stage ideas for potential DLC?

Can I get these please?
Hat Kid
Bow Kid
Snatcher
Mustache Girl
Conductor
DJ Grooves
Mafia Boss
Seal
Walrus Captain
Queen Vanessa
Badge Seller
Empress
Mafia Goon
Rumbi
Cooking Cat
Tourist
C.A.W. Agent
Fire Spirits
Moonjumper
Thanks in advance to whoever does these, I know it's a bit of a tall order ^w^;;

I just now realised that most if not all of the Pokemon Gym Leaders, Elite Fours and Champions from Gen 4 onwards are absent. The one exception is seemingly Gen 4's Cynthia.
Here is a whole load of Pokemon NPCs

Oh yeah I am also still alive

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I'm still alive! Can't say the same for my laptop, though. Anywho, the MUA3 expansion pass is finally complete:

Stay safe and sane, everyone.
I got these 3:

and what do you mean by 3rd party stages, like stage ideas for potential DLC?

Here is a whole load of Pokemon NPCs

Oh yeah I am also still alive
I'm happy you two are alive, but all your images appear broken unless I quote them. A bunch of the images in the thread appear to show up like that for me today. Really don't know why. They appear just fine in my text box.

Last edited:

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
I'm happy you two are alive, but all your images appear broken unless I quote them. A bunch of the images in the thread appear to show up like that for me today. Really don't know why. They appear just fine in my text box.
Yeah this frequently happens with this site and other forums, it usually tends to sort itself out after a while. As you said, the images aren't really broken, just appear that way. You can still see them by replying/quoting the post. It's annoying but its just something you gotta deal with

and a test

edit: of course it worked now, lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom