• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Crush Crush added another girl, so here is her Icon:
(get it like cloud from final fantasy 7 but its a girl haha)
Also, all previous Icons have been added to my main archive.

Where are you finding these styles of renders?
A lot of the custom renders I use are from Yanpai Art, MutationFoxy, FuntimeShadowFreddy, ConnerRentz, and Nibroc-Rock. They're really talented and make high-quality renders. If not from them the renders I use are either official or ones I find on Twitter.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
The original art is from YanpaiArt, here's the link to the original render:
https://twitter.com/YanpaiArt/status/1208401905036283907

I don't, I've been planning to make an archive on here but I haven't had the time

View attachment 259495
Kim Possible still doesn't work.

View attachment 259496View attachment 259497
One has his full head while the other is zoomed in so you can see his face better.

Make sure all pictures are labeled Icon___ (like IconMario), select them all, and put them in your Icons folder. Then open up the File menu while in the Roster Maker and select "Add new character icons".

If it's another Icon of an already existing one, make sure you know what number to put (if you have another Mario Icon, don't write IconMario again, write IconMario (2) ).

here is the icon of wade hixton from the hit video game wade hixton's counter punch on the nintendo game boy advance handheld family of video game systems that you can use for the super smash brothers roster maker 11.0 application on your personal computer
View attachment 259498

Here you go!
View attachment 259499View attachment 259500View attachment 259501View attachment 259502View attachment 259503View attachment 259504View attachment 259506

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like Enter the Gungeon? Well here you go:

Also I went online and looked up random video game characters, and so here are some random images:
View attachment 259507View attachment 259508View attachment 259509View attachment 259510View attachment 259512View attachment 259513View attachment 259514View attachment 259515View attachment 259516
Thanks!

On a separate note, is the Maker ever gonna get another update? It's already damn near perfect but I'd love an increase to the actual size of the rosters you can make, like a few more rows or columns.

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Thanks!

On a separate note, is the Maker ever gonna get another update? It's already damn near perfect but I'd love an increase to the actual size of the rosters you can make, like a few more rows or columns.
I would love the ability to condense pre-made series. Like merging Activision Blizzard and Microsoft together.

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Yo, can I get a Geno? Zero percent chance someone hasn't already made it. Please and thank you!

Last edited:

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Got some random Icons!
Skullgirls:
IconBeowulf.png
IconBig Band.png
IconCerebella.png
IconDouble.png
IconEliza.png
IconFilia.png
IconFukua.png
IconMs. Fortune.png
IconRobo-Fortune.png
IconPainwheel.png
IconParasoul.png
IconPeacock (Skullgirls) (2).png
IconSquigly.png

Lethal League
IconDice.png
IconDoombox.png
IconDust and Ashes.png
IconGrid.png
IconJet (Lethal League).png
IconLatch.png
IconNitro.png

WWZ

Random

is from a Digimon Detective game, I guess.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Anybody have any icons of Ultimate versions of Robin, Corrin, and Byleth with both genders in one icon? I'm sure Robin and Corrin ones exist but sifting through 200+ pages to find one would take way too long.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see many Spyro icons here from Reignited Trilogy, so I made a few.

EDIT: I added a Travis Touchdown as well. I wish the sparks in the foreground weren't there, but that's all I got.

IconSpyro.png IconSpyro (2).png IconTravis Touchdown (2).png

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
Can I request the icons for the current roster, along with icons for:

-Celica
-DeMille
-Adeleine and Ribbon (Star Allies)
-Jill Valentine
-Arle Nadja
-Claude von Riegan
-Crash Bandicoot
-Sirfetch'd
-Euden
-Sora
-Professor Layton
All of these characters except Adeleine and Ribbon, Claude, Sirfetch'd, and Euden are already in the roster maker.

I didn't make these, but I had them in my files.

IconClaude.png
IconSirfetch'd (2).png
IconEuden.png

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the large request but can I get icons for everyone from each of the 4 houses and Sothis pls

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_characters_in_Fire_Emblem:_Three_Houses
I believe this album by nirvanafan nirvanafan is what you're looking for: https://imgur.com/a/2ZgJKr1
I found it via searching "three houses" in this thread. It's not everyone you're looking for, but it's most of them at least.

---

Here are some more icons! Midna & Wolf Link (similar to the one already in the app but zoomed in some), Susie (Kirby Star Allies), Fjorm (Fire Emblem Heroes), and Arle & Carbuncle (based on Silvera Silvera 's version, but with both names squished into one line).

IconMidna & Wolf Link.png IconSusie Haltmann.png IconFjorm (2).png IconFjorm.png IconArle & Carbuncle.png IconArle Nadja (2).png

Fjorm art: https://www.deviantart.com/incitoscanea/art/Fjorm-719430627
Arle & Carbuncle art: https://twitter.com/Tracker_TD/status/864214522684420096?s=20

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
I'm wondering how do you get the characters on Roster Maker? (The ones I see on this thread.)
Save the images
Open the roster maker, click file, and select "open roster images"
From there you can get to the icons folder. Put the new icons in the folder.
Now go back to the roster maker, and go to file again but this time select "add new character icons"

I hope this helps :)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Save the images
Open the roster maker, click file, and select "open roster images"
From there you can get to the icons folder. Put the new icons in the folder.
Now go back to the roster maker, and go to file again but this time select "add new character icons"

I hope this helps :)
Thanks, will try it when I get home from school tomorrow. (There's 5 periods at my school this time so the days are shorter.)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's a request of mine:
1. Zacian/Zazamenta (Shorten their names to "Zacia and Zazam")

2. Titan Dweevil (Pikmin)

3. CD-i Ganon (Zelda)

4. Octane (Rocket League)

5. Nergigante (Monster Hunter)

6. Vivi (The chibi one from World of Final Fantasy)

7. Lincoln Loud (Loud House)

8. Godzilla (Monsterverse design)
I apologise if it takes some time.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
sorry for the large request but can I get icons for everyone from each of the 4 houses and Sothis pls
Made icons for the new units and added them to the album. Chazman2000 Chazman2000 made Sothis and Anna as well as Byleth. Sorry it took a while been busy lately. Thanks Giga Man Giga Man for helping in the meantime.

EDIT: Reorganized my Heroes Icons, will no longer being doing alts so I seperated them in their own album. Will still be doing Icons for new original and Pre-Awakening units added to Heroes.

Last edited:

AccordionChick

Smash Rookie
Hi, everyone! I wasn't sure where else to post this question but here in hopes that someone could help me figure this out.

My laptop, an HP 2000-2b19wm running Windows 10, has had version 8.0 of this roster maker installed for a few years now. While I enjoyed the program for some time it no longer runs and I have been having so much trouble ridding of it. The files may have been corrupted while I was clearing out storage space recently and I've been having so much trouble deleting this program I no longer can use/have use for. How can I get rid of all of the unusable files (images, lib, utils, application, and executable jar file) that are taking up space on my computer?

If anyone has any answers that could help me figure out deleting this program, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you so much in advance!

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
New icons! Been having "VS. Capcom" inspiration lately.
Today, we have Urshifu (both styles), Petey Piranha, Ruby Heart, and Jill Valentine. Enjoy!

IconUrshifu.png IconUrshifu (2).png IconPetey Piranha.png IconRuby Heart.png IconJill Valentine (2).png IconHayato Kanzaki.png

Edit: Added Hayato Kanzaki from Star Gladiator.

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
My one request for the roster maker whenever Jakor Jakor decides to update it is that more rows are added, if only for the sake of Ultimate's Stage Select screen. This is how it's organized currently in-game:

All of the rows were used. I don't know whether they'll add more columns or rows when the new Challenger Packs roll in, but the roster maker needs more rows just in case.

Last edited:

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
I am curious to why I cannot search for as many icons as I have in the icon folder. Example: If I type in Megaman, I only see Megaman.exe even though there are a ton of different Megaman Icons? Anyone know why?

Edit: I literally just deleted Smash Roster 11 and re-downloaded. Seemed to fix whatever the problem was!

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the late reply,thanks!
You're welcome!

I am curious to why I cannot search for as many icons as I have in the icon folder. Example: If I type in Megaman, I only see Megaman.exe even though there are a ton of different Megaman Icons? Anyone know why?

Edit: I literally just deleted Smash Roster 11 and re-downloaded. Seemed to fix whatever the problem was!
Well, for your example, "Mega Man" is two separate words for every icon of Mega Man in the roster maker except MegaMan.EXE. Though you could have had more issues than a simple misspelling.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
New icons here!

Stages: Scuttle Town from Shantae, Mishima Dojo from Tekken, Halo from Halo, and the Time Twister from Crash Bandicoot. IconScuttle Town.png IconMishima Dojo.png IconHalo.png IconTime Twister.png

Capcom characters: Gill from Street Fighter, SonSon III, Samanosuke from Onimusha, and Viewtiful Joe. IconGill.png IconSonSon.png IconSamanosuke Akechi.png IconViewtiful Joe.png

Marvel characters: Cloak & Dagger, Nico Minoru, Gambit, and Cable. IconCloak & Dagger.png IconNico Minoru.png IconNico Minoru (2).png IconGambit.png IconCable.png

And a random Lloyd Irving! IconLloyd Irving (2).png

SonSon art is from here: https://eymbeeart.tumblr.com/post/152765296401/sonson

Last edited:
Top Bottom