• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
And here I come with yet another giant request

Morgan (both male and female variants)

Sumia

Cynthia

Henry

Maribelle

Brady

Miriel

Laurent

Gregor

Sully

Kjelle

Vaike

Donnel

Noire
(yes, I feel bad for her too)

Nowi

Nah

Cherche

Wonder Red-- i mean uh Gerome

Panne

Yarne

Kellam
(you don't see it either?)

Virion

Libra

Basilio

Flavia

Ricken

Aversa

Yen'fay
I'm patient, worry not

KingOfTheFools

Smash Rookie
Those images have errored client-side for whatever reason. Happens from time to time.
Man, I hate it when that happens. A guy called GoFish13 had an awesome icon archive but now, nearly all his icons show up with the red x, meaning that I can't save any of them.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Man, I hate it when that happens. A guy called GoFish13 had an awesome icon archive but now, nearly all his icons show up with the red x, meaning that I can't save any of them.
Yeah, every now and then I see a small request I'm interested in, but I only have titles to work on. :/

KingOfTheFools

Smash Rookie
Can I get this icon? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also, can I get all the Smashified characters?

Last edited:

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
I know this is a very huge request but does anyone have icons of Roy(Smash 3DS/WiiU) Corrin(Both Genders, Smash 3DS/WiiU) Bayonetta(Smash 3DS/WiiU), Cloud(Smash 3DS/WiiU), KH3 Sora, All Smashified character, Tracer from Overwatch, The Nintendo Switch, Breath Of The Wild Link and Zelda, Bandana Dee(Kirby Return To Dreamland), Decidueye(Pokémon Sun and Moon) and 3DS/WiiU versions of all cut veterans?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I know this is a very huge request but does anyone have icons of Roy(Smash 3DS/WiiU) Corrin(Both Genders, Smash 3DS/WiiU) Bayonetta(Smash 3DS/WiiU), Cloud(Smash 3DS/WiiU), KH3 Sora, All Smashified character, Tracer from Overwatch, The Nintendo Switch, Breath Of The Wild Link and Zelda, Bandana Dee(Kirby Return To Dreamland), Decidueye(Pokémon Sun and Moon) and 3DS/WiiU versions of all cut veterans?
This is all I have on me.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Might help to save it as something other than a .jpg next time - for whatever reason, that file type makes the images blurrier or distorted.

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
Yet another batch of requests, now for more indie characters

Sky

Cinder Fall

Etalus

Absa

Springtrap

Crying Child

Meryl

Floyd

Leo

Erina

Ori

oh and the latest in street fighter v

Last edited:

RedBr971

Smash Cadet
Hello guys, this is my first post! I've started using the forums right now, and downloaded the app and i loved it! It's just perfect. I would request if someone could make 2 icons for me. One for masked Dedede, and one for prince fluff, here are the images:

This is for prince Fluff

and this for masked dedede!

Last edited:

SleazyG69

Smash Rookie
can some one make a icon of this?

solid-snake-metal-gear-solid-31388-2880x1800

Last edited by a moderator:

FyrmaSmash

Smash Rookie
Hello! I have a request: can somebody do Inuyasha, Blade and Blue (Blade and Blue from Mcleodgaming's Super Smash Flash). I plan to make a little tribute for the game series and all of it's characters in one roster. And the only 3 I am missing are those 3.

Thanks, FyrmaSmash

Plus, if anybody can, I will also need Super Sonic as well.

The Nightwriter

Smash Rookie
Hello! I have a request: can somebody do Inuyasha, Blade and Blue (Blade and Blue from Mcleodgaming's Super Smash Flash). I plan to make a little tribute for the game series and all of it's characters in one roster. And the only 3 I am missing are those 3.

Thanks, FyrmaSmash
Well, there are some Blue, Blade, and Super Sonic icons out there actually. I didn't make em but I can send em too you. There's also an Inuyasha icon I made a long time ago, but it's not the best looking. I might redo it in the future.
Here's the icons: https://mega.nz/#!5BwxTAwS!AvMVnSSD36--zFLZVNDuYiPSOnhS1J0RzdGBxTjyWog

FyrmaSmash

Smash Rookie
Well, there are some Blue, Blade, and Super Sonic icons out there actually. I didn't make em but I can send em too you. There's also an Inuyasha icon I made a long time ago, but it's not the best looking. I might redo it in the future.
Here's the icons: https://mega.nz/#!5BwxTAwS!AvMVnSSD36--zFLZVNDuYiPSOnhS1J0RzdGBxTjyWog
Thanks. This can further finish my roster!

Also, I can surely use it anyway. The roster doesn't have to be perfect.

FyrmaSmash

Smash Rookie
Now, can somebody make a Frisk icon? I'm currently writing a story with the roster connected with it, and Frisk is in it. Can somebody find or make a Frisk icon for me? I hope this isn't much of a hassle.

-FyrmaSmash

Top Bottom