• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I'm pretty sure I made that one, as it was in my archive; but he's been requested a few times, so he's probably become like the Smashified/Hyrule Warriors icons and been made multiple times by different people.
Hm, mine looked almost similar to yours. But no matter - I just found it archived in a folder I haven't looked in.
My apologies for the confusion.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
*Disgruntled Moan*
Gumball & Penny

Foxy

I didn't know if anyone was gonna do them, so i did them, with my awful re-sizing, sorry, i also didn't know if Gumball and Penny where together or not, so i did both together and single.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
We've reached a new page, so I'll repost my request.

Hopefully this isn't a cumbersome request but:

Can I have two icons, one called "Chrom + Lucina" and the other one called "Lucina + Chrom"? I haven't seen an icon here that uses both of them while also using Chrom's Smash Wii U trophy render, which is why I'm requesting this. I'd like them standing opposite to each other so it looks like their Falchions are crossing, or just a shot of both of their heads in the icon.

Thanks to anyone who takes me up on my offer, and I hope it isn't too much trouble.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633

I didn't know if anyone was gonna do them, so i did them, with my awful re-sizing, sorry, i also didn't know if Gumball and Penny where together or not, so i did both together and single.
Oh.
I understand you tried,but I think this means I'll keep waiting.
Sorry if this sounded mean.I'm not trying to be.Anyone can eventually become an icon maker-it takes time to learn how.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Oh.
Sorry if this sounded mean.I'm not trying to be.Anyone can eventually become an icon maker-it takes time to learn how.
It`s not easy on paint. :urg: What do other people use?

Edit: I`m also going to re-post my stage request:

Big Battlefield
Jungle Hijinxs
Duck Hunt
Coliseum
Gamer
The Great Cave Offensive
Mario Circuit (the new one)
Miiverse
Pac-Land
Pilot Wings
Kalos Pokemon League
Orbital Gate Assault
Mushroom Kingdom U
Wrecking Crew
& Woolly World

Last edited:

Genexican

Smash Cadet
So I've been meaning to download the 9.1 version for a while now, and now that I have, whenever I try to open it up I'm always met with this message:

I know jack-all about computer software n' all that stuff. All I know is the old version of the roster maker worked fine on my old computer, but now that I've tried getting it on a new laptop that I'm currently posting on, it just won't work. Is there a simple solution to this? Like, updating Java or something? Any help would be much obliged.

EDIT: Never mind, just needed to uninstall, then reinstall Java. Problemo solved.

Last edited:

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Oh.
Here's my crack at them
. If you wanted Gumball and Penny separately I have individual icons of them in my archive http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...r-maker-version-9-1-available.336761/page-150
It`s not easy on paint. :urg: What do other people use?
By paint I'm assuming you use Microsoft Paint. I personally use Paint.net which is free. There's also a tutorial here. http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...on-9-1-available.336761/page-15#post-15920422

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Here's my crack at them
. If you wanted Gumball and Penny separately I have individual icons of them in my archive http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...r-maker-version-9-1-available.336761/page-150

By paint I'm assuming you use Microsoft Paint. I personally use Paint.net which is free. There's also a tutorial here. http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...on-9-1-available.336761/page-15#post-15920422
Thanks, i`m downloading Paint.net now, hopefully my icons will be better when i get use to it.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Thanks, i`m downloading Paint.net now, hopefully my icons will be better when i get use to it.
Paint.net has a resize feature using pixel size instead of just dragging the image outwards or inwards.

Really saves time.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
So I decided to make some more icons, this time ones based on the upcoming Castlevania Successor Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

• Miriam, both Normal and 'Pure' form
  • Supporting character Johannas and games villain Gebel
  • Miriams Familiars: Armor, Fairy, Death, and Imp
  • Shovel Knight as he guest stars in the title under the name Shovel Armor.
Artworks Used, for those who want them:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Well, I finally finished something resembling my ideal fighter and assist trophy rosters, even if I'm not super pleased with the latter. Next up: bosses!

Can anyone make these for me (or link me to them, should they already exist)?

Petey Piranha:

Ghastly King (a close-up, please! His current icon is too damn small):

Gohma:

DJ Octavio:

Whoa! Sharp! Can you make one that's exactly like that, but using the "plain" non-Dojo background?
Repost. Gohma is already done, but I still need the others.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Paint.net has a resize feature using pixel size instead of just dragging the image outwards or inwards.

Really saves time.
So does Microsoft Paint, but it makes it look ugly. I`m not quite use to it to be honest, i just had to make everything right on Paint.net, then just copy and paste it on MP, because stuff wasn't going right.

Edit:

This is what happens, what is going on? can someone explain please?

Edit: Fixed the problem.

Last edited:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Hopefully this isn't a cumbersome request but:

Can I have two icons, one called "Chrom + Lucina" and the other one called "Lucina + Chrom"? I haven't seen an icon here that uses both of them while also using Chrom's Smash Wii U trophy render, which is why I'm requesting this. I'd like them standing opposite to each other so it looks like their Falchions are crossing, or just a shot of both of their heads in the icon.

Thanks to anyone who takes me up on my offer, and I hope it isn't too much trouble.
I made these before reading your request, so uh here:

I'd shower you with coconut cream pies:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Thanks for Gohma and the Ghastly King! Still need Petey, the non-Dojo-fied Banjo icon, and DJ Octavio.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I made these before reading your request, so uh here:
Hey man, thanks a bunch!

For the one labeled "Lucina + Chrom," however, I have another favor. Can you please switch Chrom and Lucina's positions? Basically Lucina in the foreground and Chrom in the background.

Sorry for asking for something else, but that's the last thing I want out of this icon, I promise.

If you decide to take me up on this, then thank you so much in advance.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Well, now that i`ve kinda learned Paint.net here`s some icons i made with it. And hopefully i`ll keep updating this archive.
Super Smash Bros.

Mario
IconMario (Tennis).png
IconLuigi (Tennis).png
IconPeach (Tennis).png
IconDaisy (Tennis).png
IconRosalina & Luma.png
IconRosalina.png
IconRosalina (Tennis).png
IconYoshi (Tennis).png
IconToad.png
IconToadette (2).png
IconToadette (3).png
IconKoopa Troopa (2).png
IconBoo (2).png
IconBlooper.png
IconSpike.png
IconKat (WarioWare).png
IconAna (WarioWare).png

Donkey Kong

Legend of Zelda

Metroid

Kirby (I fixed the Bandana Dee and Waddle Dee names, 2 Bandana Dee icons are not mine, all i did was change the names.)

Star Fox

Kid Icarus

Pokemon

Fire Emblem

Earthbound

Animal Crossing

Other (In Smash)

Sega

Capcom

Namco

Other (Non - Smash 1st party)

Other (Non - Smash 3rd-4th party)

Undertale

Rune Factory

Indie
IconHornet.png

Other Other

Stages

Kingdom Hearts

Contra

Marvel

Mortal Kombat
IconJohnny Cage.png

FNAF

Anime

Attachments

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord

Finally, the new Smashified came out! I haven't been on this thread in a while, so I might come back and do some more Smashified icons. Possibly even some requests.

Genexican

Smash Cadet
Been through over 100 pages of backtracking, and these are the characters I would really like some icons on: (Tried to crop out the backgrounds to the best of my ability, but for some reason Black Shadow's keeps going back to white, saved it as png and everything)

Sylux: (I know there's already a version of this one, but it's a little grainy around the edges)

Dr. Kawashima:

Lyn: (Again, think I might have seen this one before, but I can't find it anywhere, and I do remember seeing a Lyn icon similar to this with a grainy outline)

Black Shadow: (No need to fit the horns in, really just want a shot of the face, but not taking up the WHOLE icon, similar to Falcon's)

Captain N:

Also, if anyone has any Simon Belmont icons, that would be much obliged! Preferably one of a 3D model, but I'll take literally anything. Same goes for Lyn and Captain N actually, if you happen to have any high-quality/3D Model icons lying around I would love to have them. Thanks very much in advance if anyone has time to make these! :b:

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Made some new Icons, and as everyone else, one of them is based of the new smashified Issac image.
  • I remade the Jack Cayman (Mad world/Anarchy Reigns) icon, used this pic.
  • I made these some time ago but I'm reposting them in case people missed it.

• I made more Simon Belmont images, based off his LoS design.
  • I Noticed the Twili Midna icon only said 'Midna' on it, so i fixed the name
@Geno Boost
I made one based off this Lloyd render a while ago, so here you can use it.
@ Genexican Genexican
Been through over 100 pages of backtracking, and these are the characters I would really like some icons on: (Tried to crop out the backgrounds to the best of my ability, but for some reason Black Shadow's keeps going back to white, saved it as png and everything)

Sylux: (I know there's already a version of this one, but it's a little grainy around the edges)

Black Shadow: (No need to fit the horns in, really just want a shot of the face, but not taking up the WHOLE icon, similar to Falcon's)

Captain N:

Also, if anyone has any Simon Belmont icons, that would be much obliged! Preferably one of a 3D model, but I'll take literally anything. Same goes for Lyn and Captain N actually, if you happen to have any high-quality/3D Model icons lying around I would love to have them. Thanks very much in advance if anyone has time to make these! :b:
I did 3 of the pics you requested, hope thats okay.
I know you said you wanted it to focus more on his face, but when I did it kinda looked, well, awkward. I tried different variations but this is the only one that looked all that nice.

Also, source for the Captain N image in case anyone was curious.

Last edited:

Genexican

Smash Cadet
I did 3 of the pics you requested, hope thats okay.
I know you said you wanted it to focus more on his face, but when I did it kinda looked, well, awkward. I tried different variations but this is the only one that looked all that nice.

Also, source for the Captain N image in case anyone was curious.
Thanks man, they look great! Hope you or someone else can finish the other two at some point, but I don't wanna rush yo asses. ;)

Suspicious Squirtle

Smash Apprentice
Aiai--dojo style with brown background
Banjo-Kazooie--dojo style with yellow background
Cooking Mama--dojo style with pink background
Mona--dojo style with a red or orange background
Orbulon--dojo style with a gray background
Rayman--dojo style with a purple background
Shantae--dojo style with gold background
Shovel Knight--dojo style with a navy blue background
Fawful--dojo style with a green background
Kat and Ana--dojo style with purple background
Villager(both in one icon)--dojo style with villager's green (SSB4 website) background
Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man both in one icon)--dojo style with yellow background (labeled Pac-Man)
*Sorry about the separate pictures
Captain Toad and Toadette(both in one icon)--dojo style with a white background (labeled Captain Toad)
Tetra--dojo style with blue or yellow background

-Reposting my requests again

Last edited:
Top Bottom