• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Is it just me, or is Isaac's Smashified art... ugly? Especially his face.

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Yay! Another misc batch no one asked for.
Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Disney, Family Guy, Marvel, Nickelodeon, Other Shows, Planet of the Apes, The Simpsons, South Park, Star Trek.

These ones I need to find better pictures for but they're here for now

Last edited:

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Yay! Another misc batch no one asked for.
Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Disney, Family Guy, Marvel, Nickelodeon, Other Shows, Planet of the Apes, The Simpsons, South Park, Star Trek.

These ones I need to find better pictures for but they're here for now
I'll be sure to add The **** and Mr. Meeseeks to my smash Roster. :troll:

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
I made icons because i'm a self loathing jerkface and my birthday is tomorrow why not? I found some pretty good renders, but several weren't all that so I edited them.
Going through DeviantART and looking for Smashified renders is fun, but there's really, REALLY terrible MS-Paint-tier images with lugging eyes so I skipped the majority. The Adeleine one I heavily edited, and the only really good one was the Wreck-It Ralph one.

There's also other renders which are good but I've already made those ones already.

Is it just me, or is Isaac's Smashified art... ugly? Especially his face.
I agree, it looks really mid-poly, where the Smash renders are mostly high-poly. It almost looks like an in-game model, which are, mid-poly. I mean, it looks good, it just doesn't look exactly like a smash render.

Also, i'm having an issue with changing avatars. I often change avatars but I've been stuck with Cory for over a month(?). I keep getting an error message whenever I choose an image for my avatar. Does anyone know the source problem for this?

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Reposting my request since it's a new page:

Can someone make me an icon with both of them together? Please make it like how @RetroGameNinja did it:

But with Lucina in the foreground and Chrom in the background. Hopefully this isn't too much of a hassle.

To anyone who takes me up on this, thank you very much for your time.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Made an icon based off of Sengoku Maryu from Square Enix's arcade fighting game School of Ragnarok. Fans have his name translated as Senkyokumaryu, however the website uses the name 'Sengoku' for files related to his character on the games official website, so that's the name I used for his icon.
Render for those interested

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Breaking News: Smashified had retouched Isaac's art to solve some flaws they everyone talked about (redefining his nose, fixing his "dead" slanted eyes, and brightening his hair). So it's best to remake the icons with this improved image.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
AND DONE! Mwahaha, I am teh first!

Last edited:

badfart47

Smash Rookie
This program is so awesome! I find myself messing around with it constantly! Thank you for providing such an easy-to-use service to the Smash community itself. Here is an example of an older roster i created using this marvelous program of yours.

I just wish there were a bit more icons included, but that's always an issue, isn't it? What with so many characters to choose from. I sympathize with ya, bro. However, some I recommend are Captain Henry Fleming, Ice Hockey Player, Reggie Fils-Aime (his body is ready :p), Shrek and Freddy Fazbear (for teh trolls), and the male Inkling. I'd add the icons myself, but I'm a total noob when it comes to that sort of thing on computers. :(

Also, when is the new update coming out with Roy and Ryu's new DLC designs? Or are you just waiting for all the other DLC to be announced because, if you are, I'd understand that as it's a pretty smart thing to do instead of having to constantly update it for the little things. Sorry if you explained this all in an earlier post, but I'm new to Smashboards and the 168 pages in this thread are quite intimidating to me. Plus it's currently over 3:00 a.m. here so I'm tired as hell. XD

... I just really want to use that neat update function within the app :p

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
This program is so awesome! I find myself messing around with it constantly! Thank you for providing such an easy-to-use service to the Smash community itself. Here is an example of an older roster i created using this marvelous program of yours.

I just wish there were a bit more icons included, but that's always an issue, isn't it? What with so many characters to choose from. I sympathize with ya, bro. However, some I recommend are Captain Henry Fleming, Ice Hockey Player, Reggie Fils-Aime (his body is ready :p), Shrek and Freddy Fazbear (for teh trolls), and the male Inkling. I'd add the icons myself, but I'm a total noob when it comes to that sort of thing on computers. :(

Also, when is the new update coming out with Roy and Ryu's new DLC designs? Or are you just waiting for all the other DLC to be announced because, if you are, I'd understand that as it's a pretty smart thing to do instead of having to constantly update it for the little things. Sorry if you explained this all in an earlier post, but I'm new to Smashboards and the 168 pages in this thread are quite intimidating to me. Plus it's currently over 3:00 a.m. here so I'm tired as hell. XD

... I just really want to use that neat update function within the app :p
I`m pretty sure EVERY character you mentioned have been added onto this thread, just go back a couple of pages.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Breaking News: Smashified had retouched Isaac's art to solve some flaws they everyone talked about (redefining his nose, fixing his "dead" slanted eyes, and brightening his hair). So it's best to remake the icons with this improved image.

Muuuuch better.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, a few requests. Retro arcade time!

First, I'm not sure how feasible this one is, but Centipede.

Then, the Lunar Lander.

And then the Galaga Flagship

And any of these, just named "Frogger Car" too.

Also could someone make an icon just of this Chrom? My previous one had a lower quality model. :p

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
I`m going to re-post my stage request again:

Big Battlefield
Jungle Hijinxs
Duck Hunt
Coliseum
Gamer
The Great Cave Offensive
Mario Circuit (the new one)
Miiverse
Pac-Land
Pilot Wings
Kalos Pokemon League
Orbital Gate Assault
Mushroom Kingdom U
Wrecking Crew
& Woolly World

I can`t do stage icons, i have tried, it`s not easy, for me at least.

Last edited:

Kay_Ohed

Smash Rookie
How come there is no Super Macho Man in the roster? There are a ton of other Punch-Out characters, but not him... I recommend Super Macho Man to be added to the roster!

Kay_Ohed

Smash Rookie
Sorry, Rosters do not go here.
Also, make sure you don't post twice or more at the same time. Just edit it to your first post.
Sorry about that... I didn't know that roster posting wasn't allowed here. I will probably just make it my signature and hopefully that'll be acceptable. I also didn't know you could edit posts, most forums I've been to don't allow editing.

EDIT 1: While we're on the topic of rosters... What do you think of mine?

Last edited:

Kay_Ohed

Smash Rookie
They just told you that Roster discussion isn't what this thread is for...
What they told me is that rosters don't go here, they never said anything about discussing rosters...

Edit 1: If there is a place to discuss rosters, can you or someone else please point out where to go so I can go post there then?

Last edited:
Top Bottom