• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
There are a bunch of Disney characters in it. They are listed in the "Fourth Party" category.

How would you know the number of icons that I will add? Actually, there'll be a little less than 400 new icons in the next update. Also, all icons already have a blue background now.
Can you make a deconfirmed setting?

Turek

Smash Cadet
Does everyone confirmed for SSB4 have their main pic yet?
Yes. If they were confirmed after the latest update for the Roster Maker, you'll have to find the icons in the thread, which shouldn't be a problem. There's a lot for each of the confirmed, so you can just choose according to personal preference.

Yams

Smash Journeyman

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Bringing up my previous requests again and since we got MORE renders for J-Stars, here's the others to add onto my previous requests.

RWBY:
Weiss Schnee
Blake Belladonna
Yang Xiao Long
The 3D models from the actual show. (Includes Ruby Rose on the far left)

J-Stars Victory Vs:
Jonathan Joestar
Joseph Joestar
Neuro Nogami
Koro-Sensei
Meisuke Nueno
Bringing this back up one more time. (I can try to make these but they always come out horrible when i make icons)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
This Roster Maker is great. Its super simple, and I can color code characters, and theres a HUGE selection of characters, up to the point where you can make a full roster with w/o any of the actual Smash fighters

ImmaGenius37

Smash Rookie
i have a suggestion for the next update of the ssb roster maker program. Make a new alignment that says Half Good/Half Bad

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Uh... something weird happened. I downloaded new icons, and it deleted all my old ones? Anyone got any idea what that's about?

Turek

Smash Cadet
Uh... something weird happened. I downloaded new icons, and it deleted all my old ones? Anyone got any idea what that's about?
Could you give a little more info? As it is, though, you might have

a. Downloaded a bunch of icons in a zipped folder that had their little (#) based off the icons only in the Roster Maker itself, and you accidentally overwrote your own.

b. Redownloaded the actual Roster Maker and either replaced the old one or have been using the new one.

c. Hit a bug in the Roster Maker itself.

To be honest, I find none of those especially likely, so I really have no idea what may have happened.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
My apologies if someone has done this before (I couldn't find it), but could someone make an icon for Link's drawing form from Link Between Worlds and call him Drawing Link?

It would be much appreciated.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Can someone do Mewtwo from Firered and Leafgreen? I don't like his melee icon :/

Oh yeah, and one of a chrom and lucina duo

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
This is a great program except for one problem : It can't let me save. It lets me save it in 'Manage Custom Rosters', but not in 'save image as'. Then, the next time I load the program, it's not even saved in Custom Rosters either! That was for 6.0 and I'll see if the same problem arises for 7.0. I have to make terrible screenshots of my rosters :( But this is still a great game! Thanks! Also, could someone please make an icon with nine-volt and eighteen-volt on the same one? Thanks in advance!

Turek

Smash Cadet
Can someone do Mewtwo from Firered and Leafgreen? I don't like his melee icon :/

Oh yeah, and one of a chrom and lucina duo
Both of those icons are already in the Roster Maker. Right click on a bolded icon to see alternatives, so just right click on Mewtwo's icon and the FR/LG one should be there. Chrom/Lucina as a duo has an icon in the program already as well, just search for it or browse through manually.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
This is a great program except for one problem : It can't let me save. It lets me save it in 'Manage Custom Rosters', but not in 'save image as'. Then, the next time I load the program, it's not even saved in Custom Rosters either! That was for 6.0 and I'll see if the same problem arises for 7.0. I have to make terrible screenshots of my rosters :( But this is still a great game! Thanks! Also, could someone please make an icon with nine-volt and eighteen-volt on the same one? Thanks in advance!
The "Manage Custom Roster" is to save the roster configuration inside the program so you can load it anytime you need to. The "Save Image As" saves the roster as an image file, like a PNG or JPEG. It does not save the configuration in your Custom Roster (only the image of it), so you still need to do that through the manage. Basically, they're two separate functions. Roster saving so you can keep it and revisit it later and image saving so you can present it to the world. :)

Oh, and the image files get saved into a folder called "rosters", in case you can't find it.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Could you give a little more info? As it is, though, you might have

a. Downloaded a bunch of icons in a zipped folder that had their little (#) based off the icons only in the Roster Maker itself, and you accidentally overwrote your own.

b. Redownloaded the actual Roster Maker and either replaced the old one or have been using the new one.

c. Hit a bug in the Roster Maker itself.

To be honest, I find none of those especially likely, so I really have no idea what may have happened.
Never mind, the problem resolved itself. Somehow transferring it from Downloads to my desktop, made it download twice.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
My apologies if someone has done this before (I couldn't find it), but could someone make an icon for Link's drawing form from Link Between Worlds and call him Drawing Link?

It would be much appreciated.
Sorry, "Drawing Link" couldn't fit into one line. Just let me know if you want me to rename it.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Here's some icons of two very popular characters. I edited both of their original pictures in GIMP 2.8

BTW, if you want me to make you an icon, just quote this post with the image and name you want.

Top Bottom