• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
For those struggling with getting the unofficial Version 16 working: don't bother. Literally all you're missing is a handful of shoddily constructed Muppet icons. These are not new versions of the roster maker, they don't come close to serving that function, and giving them numbers as if each one is a whole new iteration on the program when each one is just a couple more ****ty icons is a transparent farce. I would honestly not be surprised if Tpot was using this as a trojan horse to distribute some kind of nasty virus, quite frankly.

Just use the latest official version and download icons from the thread.

LoLNoPower

Smash Rookie
View attachment 393299
Heroes

Background Ponies (and Cutie Markers)

Dr. Whoof, Derpy, Lyrabon, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Octavia, Vinyl Scratch

Mane Six

Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle

Magic Makers

Liang, Capper, Sunburst, Zecora, Luna, Celestia

Villains:

Trouble on the Double

Starlight, Sunset, Iron Will. Lightning, Tiara, Babs Seed

Sinister Six

This Thing, Discord?, Tirek, Chrysalis, Sombra, Cozy Glow

Reformed Threateners

Temest, Storm King, Gilda, Trixie, Flim Flam, Diamond Dogs
Hi, WinnerTPOT, I had to say that you're a child predator, but not just any child predator, a roster maker child predator because of that single teen RPG thread you had after the roster you made. Not only that, but the hacker was a child predator, making other accounts with weak passwords their pray, please change your password to something strong for us please?

LoLNoPower

Smash Rookie
For those struggling with getting the unofficial Version 16 working: don't bother. Literally all you're missing is a handful of shoddily constructed Muppet icons. These are not new versions of the roster maker, they don't come close to serving that function, and giving them numbers as if each one is a whole new iteration on the program when each one is just a couple more ****ty icons is a transparent farce. I would honestly not be surprised if Tpot was using this as a trojan horse to distribute some kind of nasty virus, quite frankly.

Just use the latest official version and download icons from the thread.
Please check the archives of wtpot's roster maker website, but remove the .dat file that sneaks into your roster maker file like 12, 14, 15. Like winnertpot is a child predator among any smashboards users with weak passwords, he only had 2 threads of that single teens RPG and got banned for like 2 times and one of these just unwanted him temporarily.

ngmann

Smash Rookie
can someone help me with smash roster maker everytime i double click it. it says no java despite me having java even the jar file is not working

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
can someone help me with smash roster maker everytime i double click it. it says no java despite me having java even the jar file is not working
I have the same problem. My solution was to click on the file that reads SSB_Roster_Maker (it is an executable jar file). Clicking on it for me opens the roster maker.

Top Bottom