• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Made another Tetris stage icon and a Kasumi Yoshizawa icon. I'll update it with her Phantom Thieves codename when we learn it.

IconTetris.png IconKasumi Yoshizawa.png

Sethman409

Smash Rookie
So, I have sort of a weird request. Could someone do an Echo icon for Roy and Lief, and one for Ike and Chrom? I'm trying to clear up my roster, and I feel Lief works better as a Roy Echo than he would work as an Ike Echo.

Specifically this art work for Leif.
Leif

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
I've gotten a new computer, and in the process lost all of my older icons. I might eventually re-download them all from my archives eventually buuuut that's a lot of work. And a fresh start is nice.
Anyway, here's some icons I've made recently (a lot of these have been done before, even by me, but I figured I'd make some new ones anyway)

Also, I probably won't be taking requests for a while, sorry :/

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
EDIT: Now that the game is out I was able to finish icons for Fire Emblem Three Houses. All playable characters (pre and post timeskip) and a handful of other major characters can be found at this album.

Last edited:

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
Can someone make an icon for Kasumi as a Joker echo and vice versa

I'd also like to see one for Akechi as a Joker echo and vice versa

Thank you ^_^

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Hey, can anyone hook me up with the Smashified Waddle Dee? I just redownloaded the Roster Maker so I am back on this BS...

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Can I have icons based for Flavia, Basilio, Morgan (Male and Female separate) and Kanna (Male and Female separate) using the art from their respective games?

Also, can I have icons of the FE Warriors art for Caeda, Tiki, Navarre, Minerva, Linde, Lissa, Frederick, Cordelia, Owain, Tharja, Olivia, and the entire FE Fates cast EXCEPT Corrin (already have male and female)?

I had icons for these not long ago, but they seem to have been deleted and the creators don't seem to have them anymore.

Finally, I'd appreciate icons for Byleth (Male and Female separate), Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude from Three Houses! It's a lot of stuff, so I wouldn't expect it all in one sitting. No rush.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Can I have icons based for Flavia, Basilio, Morgan (Male and Female separate) and Kanna (Male and Female separate) using the art from their respective games?

Also, can I have icons of the FE Warriors art for Caeda, Tiki, Navarre, Minerva, Linde, Lissa, Frederick, Cordelia, Owain, Tharja, Olivia, and the entire FE Fates cast EXCEPT Corrin (already have male and female)?

I had icons for these not long ago, but they seem to have been deleted and the creators don't seem to have them anymore.

Finally, I'd appreciate icons for Byleth (Male and Female separate), Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude from Three Houses! It's a lot of stuff, so I wouldn't expect it all in one sitting. No rush.
Heres most of the warriors icons
Warriors Icons

The bottom of this album has everyone you want from three houses except Byleth.
Three Houses Icons

And heres Byleth icons made by Chazman2000

Here's the protagonist of the new Fire Emblem: Three Houses game. According to the wiki, the default name is "Byleth" but I imagine that may just be the Japanese name. So I'll make an updated version if the English name differs.
View attachment 192600View attachment 192601
As for the rest i believe they came from taoxadasa but the album seems to be gone and account here seems to be inactive.

If there is no issue with this i can make a new album with what was in those albums (of course crediting taoxadasa) but i may not get to it for a few days since i may have to sort a bit through all my icons.

EDIT: Was actually able to get to it really quickly, just had to sort by date and they were all together, gallery's are in alphebetical order and the icons you are looking for should be there. Once again all credit goes to taoxadasa the actual creator of these icons, these galleries are just a backup of taoxadasa's currently missing and/or lost ones. If the original ones are found or if anyone has an issue with the backups I will remove them.

Taoxadasa's Awakening Icons (Backup)
Taoxadasa's Fates Icons (Backup)

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641

Heres most of the warriors icons
Warriors Icons

The bottom of this album has everyone you want from three houses except Byleth.
Three Houses Icons

And heres Byleth icons made by Chazman2000

As for the rest i believe they came from taoxadasa but the album seems to be gone and account here seems to be inactive.

If there is no issue with this i can make a new album with what was in those albums (of course crediting taoxadasa) but i may not get to it for a few days since i may have to sort a bit through all my icons.

EDIT: Was actually able to get to it really quickly, just had to sort by date and they were all together, gallery's are in alphebetical order and the icons you are looking for should be there. Once again all credit goes to taoxadasa the actual creator of these icons, these galleries are just a backup of taoxadasa's currently missing and/or lost ones. If the original ones are found or if anyone has an issue with the backups I will remove them.

Taoxadasa's Awakening Icons (Backup)
Taoxadasa's Fates Icons (Backup)
Thanks for sharing my icons around nirvanafan.
But I have actually found some new official art for Byleth, male and female, for those that are interested in better icons (in my opinion at least.)
IconByleth (Male).png
IconByleth (Female).png

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Last edited:
Top Bottom