• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Geophyree

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7394 5940 2025
Last edited:

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
Something must be wrong. I created an icon for a character, but for some reason, it won't appear in the list.

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
What does it mean by 'old one'?
If you've used a previous version of the Roster Maker, chances are you'll have a rostermaker.dat file from that version.
The old one would be the .dat file from whatever version you had before, whereas the current version available would be the new one.

Something must be wrong. I created an icon for a character, but for some reason, it won't appear in the list.
You need to go to "File" and then choose "Add new character icons..." to import icons (Ctrl + I is the shortcut). If it still isn't showing up, make sure the file name has the word "Icon" before it, such as "IconMario".

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
If you've used a previous version of the Roster Maker, chances are you'll have a rostermaker.dat file from that version.
The old one would be the .dat file from whatever version you had before, whereas the current version available would be the new one.

You need to go to "File" and then choose "Add new character icons..." to import icons (Ctrl + I is the shortcut). If it still isn't showing up, make sure the file name has the word "Icon" before it, such as "IconMario".
That's what I used to had problem with. It has the "Icon" in front of it in the 'Icon' folder yet it still wouldn't appear in the program.

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
That's what I used to had problem with. It has the "Icon" in front of it in the 'Icon' folder yet it still wouldn't appear in the program.
Perhaps try moving the icon from the folder, importing icons, then adding the image back to the folder. Otherwise make sure the image is a PNG, just for consistency's sake.

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Scooby's Third Party Icon Archive part 2

Last edited:

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
I'm a little baffled to why some characters like Chrom weren't updated to Ultimate's profile.

yeahmattm8

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see some on Sakura from Street Fighter, Tifa from Final Fantasy VII, and the Three Mage-Sisters from Kirby Star Allies.

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
How do you add a new row or column?
Unfortunately, adding more icon slots isn't possible with the current version. It has been suggested in the past, but I don't know whether it's being considered or not. Maybe Jakor Jakor can shed some light on it?

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
could i get some icons for some characters using the pictures below please and thank you

thanks again
(edit added sora)
(edit 2 added Leon from star fox)

Last edited:

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
i apologize for the double post but this photo wasn't letting me add it and sorry for asking for so many icons at once but i wanted to add one more to my requests sorry for being a bother.

Table Cat

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:
Top Bottom