• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
got kind of burnt out with making icons but i may start working on them again starting with heros icons picking up were Chazman2000 left off, hopefully after I am caught up with that I will keep heroes reasonably up to date, then I will get back to archanean icons then to elibe, although if three houses stuff comes out soon then that will take priority.

Table Cat

Smash Apprentice
Some request

The new artworks of the bosses (Giga Bowser, Rathalos, Galleom):

The Chorus Kids:

Chocobo:

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Also did you do a white outline on it?
I used the create an icon tool in roster maker and thats how they all come out, i honestly havent really noticed the outline when they are in roster maker

The one i have on my laptop is a png but my download is also a jpg, i cant do anything right now but i will try to fix it later,

i did test my first icon in the heroes set and it seemed fine so that and my other sets (considering this is the 1st time i have heard of the issue) may be fine

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I used the create an icon tool in roster maker and thats how they all come out, i honestly havent really noticed the outline when they are in roster maker

The one i have on my laptop is a png but my download is also a jpg, i cant do anything right now but i will try to fix it later,

i did test my first icon in the heroes set and it seemed fine so that and my other sets (considering this is the 1st time i have heard of the issue) may be fine
I don't use the tool. I would rather the icon look better and be uniform with my other icons than be blurry. Sorry.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I don't use the tool. I would rather the icon look better and be uniform with my other icons than be blurry. Sorry.
No worries, not going to lie I probably will also replace mine if someone else makes it since there are many other people on here far better at this than me, i did still fix the file format and updated the link in the original post if anyone else is interested, that fix did seem to help with the blurriness a bit too in my opinion.

While we’re at it, does anybody have an icon of Isaac in his SSBUltimate Assist Trophy render? I’ve seen the icon before but the image was removed or something because I can’t seem to find it despite my digging...

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
UltraHyperAwesomeSmasher UltraHyperAwesomeSmasher
This is the best I could do with the resolution on the website, hope it works

Not-requests relate icons; I made some Nuclear Throne, Enter the Gungeon, and random echo icons.
Characters:

Bosses:

Top Bottom