• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

SimplySam262

Smash Rookie
anybody got Icons for Dark Samus, Isabelle and Chrom's Smash Ultimate art? Don't seem to have them for some reason.

Last edited:

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Since my previous post was at the end of the last page, I am going to repost it (because I think it is the reason I can't add some of the new icons):

FYI, I was not able to use the recently created Ken, Incineroar and Ryu/Ken echo icons, likely because they are in a jpg format. The Piranha Plant icon works and it is a png.

Anybody else having problems?

EDIT: Never mind. I fixed the problem.

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Edit: I had some extra time on my hands and made these Min Min and Goku icons. I got a little excited and made Joker (Persona 5) and Dante too!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Do we have the following for icons, since they're confirmed as assist trophies:
Yuri Kozukata
Black Knight
Thwomp (only one I have has a white background)
Wily Capsule
Flies and Hand
Tiki
Akira (looking like he does in the old Virtual Fighter games)

AtomicBatman

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 8501 6079 9801
I can't find a transparent version of this grinch anywhere.... anyone want to help me find the link or make this into an icon? I have no idea how to make things transparent

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
AirMac1 AirMac1 Sorry it took so long, I've been very busy lately. Hope they work!

Glass Joe icons aren't mine but I had them. I'll start on the new characters right away!

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
AirMac1 AirMac1

FenixStar FenixStar
I made a bunch using official art from the website, but a lot (including Black Knight) were too small to make actual good icons. I'll probably end up using screenshots to make some, but hope these ones work.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't find a transparent version of this grinch anywhere.... anyone want to help me find the link or make this into an icon? I have no idea how to make things transparent
Here you are my friend!
IconThe Grinch (2).png

Edit: I also made this:
IconDLC Fighter.png

Last edited by a moderator:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
I made more icons for Assist Trophies using screenshots. Also made icons for the two new items added to the website!

Last edited:

Table Cat

Smash Apprentice
Some Pokémon requests.

These cards:

Guzzlord:

Tapu Koko (tha art in the tin, not the card):

Venusaur:

Last edited:

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
I would like icons based for the following characters based on their Assist Trophy art from Ultimate: Waluigi, Krystal, Isaac, Spring-Man & Ashley.

Also, while I have an icon based off of Shadow's art from Ultimate, I'd like a Sonic/Shadow Echo icon using that art and Sonic's ultimate art.

Here's the Shadow icon I was talking about, courtesy of scoobymcsnack scoobymcsnack :
1541357427286.png

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
This thread is gonna die hard, especially since there won't be all the trophy renders this time
We don't need trophy renders to make icons. Besides, we have all the Spirit renders to use.
Which reminds me, Jakor Jakor considering adding a Spirit Role?

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I wish the roster maker had an option to customize character roles, if only so that it didn't need an update for me to add "Spirit" instead of just using "Trophy", and to add "Moveset" and "Costume" as roles for characters like Toad or Saki.

BIGSTICKlt

Smash Rookie
NNID
BIGSTICKlt
3DS FC
3926-8037-1893
Switch FC
SW-2942-2777-0301

IcyBrawler

Smash Apprentice
I was trying to use the Roster Maker to kinda compile a list of characters I felt were most likely as DLC and/or are rumored or whatever, but there were a few characters missing that I needed. I decided to go ahead and make them. They might not be the best and I know they aren't really popular characters, but here are a few new icons:

IllumiBlue

Smash Rookie
So I've been looking through the last few pages and no one has made an Ike/Chrom echo icon yet. Could someone tackle that using their Ultimate renders?

Also for my own rosters, could someone make a Link/Toon Link echo using their Hyrule Warriors renders?

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom