• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Does anyone have any good Simon Belmont icons?

I'm looking for something resembling the classic NES / Famicom design.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
The best Simon I've seen comes from this roster a friend of mine made... If one of y'all can make it Roster Maker-style, I'd be much obliged! (Bottom row, sixth from the left.)

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
I would like a Mii Fighters slot with Mii Mage:

Something like this:

But with Mii Mage shoved in the slot too. I prefer that the blue background remained too.
Viola, which is french for Ta-dah!
Roster Maker Style

Like the image you provided style

If these aren't quite right, I can make another for you

Last edited:

WeirdAlFan101

Smash Journeyman
Could somebody a single icon of just Toon Sheik, and one of her together with Toon Zelda please?

D

Deleted member

Does anyone know where this Simon Belmont art came from? This is the best icon based directly on the roster image above, but it'd be awesome if we could get this in the best quality.
It's from ConnorRentz Roster Builder. According to him, it's exclusive to that app and there's no full body image for him.

WiserThanYou

Smash Apprentice
I've got a bunch of characters from Uncharted if someone doesn't mind. Name of the characters are in the spoiler tag. I can find different images if some are problematic.

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Since Locke Cole was announced as a a DLC character for Dissidia NT, can someone help me make an icon of this picture to celebrate?

Top Bottom