• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
there is one other set of characters I'd like to have, if you have the time. The Official Artwork versions of all the characters in Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL
and Q*Bert

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think this ought to be stickied, just to make it easy as possible for people to find this awesome program. ;)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Don't suppose anyone could or has made a Dixie Kong image but with the updated art from Tropical Freeze? A bit hard to check for me since my computer is thrown into a seizure when loading page 5.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
[collapse=BEST ROSTER EVER]
[/collapse]

Oh, and I made some icons, though they're not really that good.

Game Boy Blue

Smash Cadet
How do I go about adding my own? I have some unliklies I want to add for comical purposes so no official suggestions. I see the icon library, do I just add it there? I don't see a blank template to start from. What font is this? Thanks.

Jakor

Smash Ace
How do I go about adding my own? I have some unliklies I want to add for comical purposes so no official suggestions. I see the icon library, do I just add it there? I don't see a blank template to start from. What font is this? Thanks.
You can use the templates in the second post of this thread to make your icons.

To add new icons to the Roster Maker, first put them in the "images" folder with the others (make sure you named your files correctly, and have the same image size as the ones already there), then in the program go to the "File" menu at the top and click on "Add new character icons".

Special thanks to everyone who has made new icons! As for my own suggestions, it would be great to have icons for Alph, Brittany and Charlie from Pikmin 3, using their official artwork instead.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
For Mario (+ Yoshi, Wario & DK): Here
For Zelda: Here
For Other Nintendo: Here
For Gen 3-7 Pokemons: Here
For Third Party: In Smash: Here / Other Third Party: Here
For Non-Video game: Here
Pokémon (1307 Icons)
Playable

Pokeball

Part of Stage
Generation I

Generation II

Generation III

Generation IV

Generation V

Generation VI

Generation VII

Colosseum & XD

Trainer Types

Pokemon Go

Anime & Manga Characters

Items

Stages

Starter Trainers

Other Trainers

Multiple Pokémon
Generation I

2D Art

Generation II

2D Art

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I hate asking again, but is there someone that can make Gabumon, Gatomon, V-Mon, Patamon, Renamon, Rhydon and Nidorina?
Like seriously. This, plus add Totodile (who I assume isn't on the list unless I skimmed through it) and a Pokemon Trainer like icon with Totodile/Grovyle/Charizard?

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Can you tell me what is your current screen resolution?

Also, I'd like to know if anyone else gets errors with the "dll" files. If you delete them, does the program still works fine without an error popping?
My resolution is 1024x600. Is that the problem?

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
It would be cool to see icons with the Melee art for Marth, Link, Peach, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, and Falco, a la that Zelda one. Maybe even a Melee-styled Zelda/Shiek if you're feeling up to it?

It would also be cool if, as far as 4th Party characters, an icon could be made for JonTron, and maybe Egoraptor?

Other misc. requests, for those up to it:
Moe and Bunston from The Legendary Starfy
Lassi, Chai, Pico, Sorbet and Pizza the Warp Guy from Magical Starsign
Bear Hugger, Mr. Sandman and Aran Ryan from Punch-Out!!

Oh! I forgot the Mega Pokemon!
Could I get some nice, blue-backgrounded Mega versions for Mawile, Blaziken, Lucario, Ampharos and Absol?

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
It would be cool to see icons with the Melee art for Marth, Link, Peach, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, and Falco, a la that Zelda one. Maybe even a Melee-styled Zelda/Shiek if you're feeling up to it?

It would also be cool if, as far as 4th Party characters, an icon could be made for JonTron, and maybe Egoraptor?

Other misc. requests, for those up to it:
Moe and Bunston from The Legendary Starfy
Lassi, Chai, Pico, Sorbet and Pizza the Warp Guy from Magical Starsign
Bear Hugger, Mr. Sandman and Aran Ryan from Punch-Out!!

Oh! I forgot the Mega Pokemon!
Could I get some nice, blue-backgrounded Mega versions for Mawile, Blaziken, Lucario, Ampharos and Absol?

If you want JonTron & Egoraptor Find Pictures you want me to use.
My request is: Spongebob.

Could you make one of lucario and mega lucario
Like one of these?

Can somebody make an icon for Reggie. And a Luigi with his look from the new game.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If someone can make a random assortment of icons of rage faces (like troll face, me gusta, and forever alone) that would be great. At least 5 face please. I am working on something great.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
And Pewdiepie, with his real life face, that is my final request.

Sorry I didn't know how to edit previous posts.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Just Dropping inn with some Optional Replacements/Another One for characters already made :)

The Reason for making these was that there are only "illustrated" versions of these, or I just wanted a New one...

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Uhm, oh yeah, I also Finished up with some Yoshi Story Love ~
First the Default Yoshis:

The Unlockables:

The Beta Yoshis:

And Just a Supporting Character:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
can someone make me Roxas, Axel from KH, all the members of Organization XIII, and a 3D Professor Layton? and Riku from KH2

You can Find 3D Layton Here.
If someone can make a random assortment of icons of rage faces (like troll face, me gusta, and forever alone) that would be great. At least 5 face please. I am working on something great.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Thank you for all those icons. Can you also make Ian and anthony from smosh as an ice climbers like team with the name 'smosh'. also Animated Tobuscus (just called Tobuscus) Animated Gabuscus, and also Stephano from Pewdiepie.
I will end up posting the roster with all these characters once i get these icons.

also, I know this is out of context, but how do you put a picture in your signature.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Thank you for all those icons. Can you also make Ian and anthony from smosh as an ice climbers like team with the name 'smosh'. also Animated Tobuscus (just called Tobuscus) Animated Gabuscus, and also Stephano from Pewdiepie.
I will end up posting the roster with all these characters once i get these icons.

also, I know this is out of context, but how do you put a picture in your signature.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Okey, Now I got some more for you.

Nintendo ~

Not Nintendo ~

Also Just a bit of SnowBoard Kids ~

Have a Nice Day/Evening Still.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Did I just somehow turn this intro a thread for posting weird and obscure character icons, by asking for the rage faces and youtubers?

Snowboard Kids? Thomas the Tank Engine? B1 and B2 which I have no idea what they are?

Top Bottom