• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Direct Begins Soon!

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
A few pairs of pants later, that was a successfully hype filled direct... where dafuq is ma captain though.

Last edited:

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is aparently like Yellow Devil boss, in stage.
Zero Suit Samus is back, a bit changed, jet boots.
Samus dont change to Zero Suit Samus using Final Smash.
Sheik confirmed, separated of Zelda.
Yoshi returns aswell, Charizard come backs in solo mode and Greninja confirmed newcomer of Pokemon.

They said many things about online mode, Customizable special attacks and an exclussive mode of 3DS. Just check the video when you can.

Last edited:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
ZSS is back! *starts crying tears of joy*

Also Greninja.

Last edited:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
awww... dark samus is just an assist... well, at least I won't have to wait for it to be announced anymore...

But greninja... why is he even in smash as playable? He's cool though, but not even close to being an icon as pikachu or charizard... it's one of those weird choices that sakurai makes... When i saw the trailer showing something charging up, I was almost sure it was Mewtwo creating a shadowball or something... but somehow, i'm not dissapointed... just really surprised by this choice.

proxibomb

Smash Clown
awww... dark samus is just an assist... well, at least I won't have to wait for it to be announced anymore...

But greninja... why is he even in smash as playable? He's cool though, but not even close to being an icon as pikachu or charizard... it's one of those weird choices that sakurai makes... When i saw the trailer showing something charging up, I was almost sure it was Mewtwo creating a shadowball or something... but somehow, i'm not dissapointed... just really surprised by this choice.
I mean, I hope they are both part of a new pokemon trainer. That saves space, and there might still be a chance for mewtwo.

:150:

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I hope they are both part of a new pokemon trainer. That saves space, and there might still be a chance for mewtwo.

:150:
Nah, Pokemon Trainer is not returning, at least not fighting with Pokemons like he did in Brawl.

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
they are not apart of pokemon trainer. they were shown as solo characters. this means pokemon trainer may be deconfirmed. plus, isn't Greninja one of the most popular gen six pokemon?

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
When Sakurai did this I got scared because I thought he was going to say the game is being delayed again. I'm not mad at all that it's winter. Winter break for most people provides plenty of time to play. Plus the holidays. It's coming this year! Broke the curse! Yes!

wezai

Smash Journeyman
For glory mode has no stages with platforms? Why is that? Some characters do well without platforms, some do well with them, it would be unbalanced to keep it stages without them for obvious reasons. Just a hunch, but I think Little Mac might be OP in that one mode if this is the case. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to buy this game day 1, I'm extremely hyped, it seems to be fun to be played with 4 players items on. Better than Brawl, and Brawl was one heck of a fun game to be played for fun too. Damn, CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER. At least Mario Kart 8 will keep be a little busy. :p

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
what was Sakurai doing anyways? I'm not familiar with this expression... More like a headache is coming up or something :S

Last edited:

NFTsmasher

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shoob24
what was Sakurai doing anyways? I'm not familiar with this expression... More like a headache is coming up or something :S
It's what Iwata does when he says "Nintendo Direct DIRECTLY to YOU!"

LEG0

Smash Rookie
I saw this and got so hyped up. Now all I want is the wolf / cap falcon / falco / rob / ike / ganondorf reveal. But im ready for smash 4 for sure :006:

Top Bottom